Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Did you contact GOAT? I have been waiting since Friday the 13th when they release and my order hasn’t updated…. It’s stuck on seller packaging. What size did you purchase? I bought mine when all of the sizes were at $1,300.

I bought on the 13th at noon they sent that message today we Been going back and forth and I ordered an size 8

I bought on the 13th at noon they sent that message today we Been going back and forth and I ordered an size 8
I bought them right before noon as well. I emailed GOAT and they said due to risk potential of the sale my payment didn’t go through until a few days later and that seller had until today to ship. But I haven’t heard anything since then.

Yea goat copy and paste the same thing they emailed me that about the payment as well then today was the last day for the seller to ship then they emailed me today

a legit consignment place like flightclub and stadium goods. Also they usually have better payouts. My fragment sold fairly quickly too. Sx and goat is another option.
1F18E2BD-484A-4A61-AB24-571559963AEC.jpeg
My size 😢

Nike gonna come with the super corny drop before the nfl or nba season with the highs…. Snkrs team needs to be let go at this point…

So my order just changed to shipped, awaiting fedex to pick up, but about a few minutes ago I contacted them to find out what happened to my order and the guy said they're looking for it but would probably have to refund me. Should I contact them again to make sure they don't cancel or see if they ship it and I get a refund

So my order just changed to shipped, awaiting fedex to pick up, but about a few minutes ago I contacted them to find out what happened to my order and the guy said they're looking for it but would probably have to refund me. Should I contact them again to make sure they don't cancel or see if they ship it and I get a refund

Damn it man... Patience is a virtue in these situations because your order is 100% irreplaceable.

Never contact Nike or Adidas unless it has been several weeks.... damn near a month.

No matter what is happening, if your order has not been canceled there is a chance things will get ironed out. When you call a customer service complaint has been created and they will move to bring it to an end as quickly as possible. Internally, time to resolution is a key performance indicator...

There have been several PSA's posted on this topic.

Back
Top Bottom