Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Maybe if he didn't ask the Celtics to back up the Brinks truck and turn down $100M. He wouldn't have to beg random strangers online for sneakers. Next up, Dennis Schroder!

man that cant be a fair trade:rofl:

Imma need a game worn Boston jersey… he definitely put 2.7k on top of that

You know he probably burned all his Celtics jerseys. That's all he had left.

Touchdown :smile: image.jpg

those look…….not dark enough ?
Homie got scammed the jersey not even worth $100, unless he gave IT a fake pair lmao
ding ding ding

its very popular. i heard of a minor celeb who got had by his assistant. assistant paid for everything on card what not. bought fakes of everything out of pocket (shoes, watches, clothes) and resold authentic on the side for the extra cash. while the celeb got the fake ish that he thought was coming from legit places

My seller on Goat has been ✌🏾Packaging ✌🏾for the last week. I emailed them requesting a refund so I can buy elsewhere, but was told the seller was trusted and was granted a shipping buffer. was told they must be shipped by 8/26 at 1:00 est. We shall see!!!!

Last couple of orders I’ve had the worst sellers. Flaking, taking forever to ship etc like why does GOAT allow that?

My seller on Goat has been ✌🏾Packaging ✌🏾for the last week. I emailed them requesting a refund so I can buy elsewhere, but was told the seller was trusted and was granted a shipping buffer. was told they must be shipped by 8/26 at 1:00 est. We shall see!!!!

that’s same bs they told me and gave me 12 bucks in credit

Back
Top Bottom