Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

GOAT package came in...I think they got me yung...
280859b7b75cd52af0fba85046fd8544.png
Let’s see them…..

FedEx doesn’t let you hold at location anymore unless a signature is required
When did they change this?
I just thought maybe the app or site was just glitching
But you just can’t do it now :smh:

20210831_161349.jpg

Be careful out there with UA pairs. Story is I cut the stockx tag cause I was about to wear them but then decided to double check authenticity at my local resale shop. Brought them in and the guy said they're a grade A UA pair. He said I got finessed and next time should buy from them again instead of stockx. He offered to buy these off me for $200 if I bought a real pair from him. He said he wants to use them for a youtube video comparison.

20210831_161349.jpg

Be careful out there with UA pairs. Story is I cut the stockx tag cause I was about to wear them but then decided to double check authenticity at my local resale shop. Brought them in and the guy said they're a grade A UA pair. He said I got finessed and next time should buy from them again instead of stockx. He offered to buy these off me for $200 if I bought a real pair from him. He said he wants to use them for a youtube video comparison.

I'm not saying he's wrong, but you never know if they are trying to finesse you.
Where do you live? If in LA, check in with Sole Supremacy or RIF. Getting more opinions is better than just 1.

PO

20210831_161349.jpg

What’s the name of this resale shop or his YouTube channel?

20210831_161349.jpg

Sketchy asf looks like he just wants to come up

Going to resale shop for a legit check is wild. I remember going to one to see if they had some atmos 95's & didn't, so that crumb bum "sneak" looked them up on GOAT to order some pairs & tried to charge me $425 to have them shipped to that store. Mind you those 95's were only $290, so he tried to tax me $135 for some **** I could've did myself.

None of those resale shops are trust worthy. I remember one of them said stockx sold someone some fake OG TS 1's, but the dumbass didn't even put the stockx tag on the right shoe.

20210831_161349.jpg

what did he find that gave away that it was a UA?

20210831_161349.jpg

I was thinking about buying a pair and when solesupremacy posted real vs fake of the highs & lows,and I couldn’t tell the difference from the stitching and shape. I said i will pass on both 😬

20210831_161349.jpg

story doesn’t add up, no one cuts the tag off before getting it LC’d

20210831_161349.jpg

if they were really UA he wouldn’t be offering $200 :lol:

Looks good. Post the lace bags?

Lol you're buggin those are legit
One of the rare times I am glad that I am bugging, lol. The stitching doesn't connect to the large swoosh. A lot of the ones I have seen appears to connect. Also, the Cactus Jack logo seemed thinner than the others that have been posted.

Attachments

• IMG_9028 2.JPG
    IMG_9028 2.JPG
    305.5 KB · Views: 549
Back
Top Bottom