Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Lol There's a lot of people coming off as haters in this thread. If people want to take the chance with stockx, goat, ebay etc. let them. If you're trying to look out and give them a heads up that the fakes are good enough to possibly get through, cool. But if you're just shooting them down off the gate for considering getting them off the resell market like there's no chance you'll get a real pair than you're just hating. Each one teach one.

I agree with Buckets. The lows are better than the highs as far as execution. The collab doesn’t speak through what they did beyond the backward swoosh for Travis. Fragment is the color choice I suppose but that’s weak…

Fujikawa’s collabs have been extremely underwhelming(best collab was his OG hi 1, and even that sneaker is grossly over-rated) . The dunks, Sacais, and Frags, have left much to be desired. Similarly to how I feel like James Whitner(AMM) is a 1 hit wonder, I’m beginning to wonder if Hiroshi belongs in the same boat.

My tee arrives today. Bought fragment shorts from a reseller for close to retail. Most people have items in hand right about now…

Fujikawa’s collabs have been extremely underwhelming(best collab was his OG hi 1, and even that sneaker is grossly over-rated) . The dunks, Sacais, and Frags, have left much to be desired. Similarly to how I feel like James Whitner(AMM) is a 1 hit wonder, I’m beginning to wonder if Hiroshi belongs in the same boat.

thats the whole point and appeal of fragment tho. . You see the same pattern with fragment doing all these nike collabs. Its subtle and plain and boring. If his collab style doesn't appeal to you, maybe the brand is not for you. People need to stop looking for a J Balvin-esque in Hiroshi's style so its less boring. Some of the best Jordan 1 collabs has just been a play on OG colors or OG color blocking.

Picked up at FedEx hold location. Beware these are coming with the “Steal me” black tape
CC48A618-E61F-4ADB-84DD-C93CBE848AB6.jpeg
E6904D03-014E-4B09-A0C9-7E56707ED31E.jpeg
8AAE336A-EBCC-4991-A70F-DE6301E19D24.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom