Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

3D7B8534-DBE8-42F0-B3CC-B9FD4BA36927.jpeg

Too funny KD wore the same thing at Maxfield. Except he had on a grey Gucci hoodie.

Ecko Unltd Marvel Collab was nuts I really wish I still had those comic shirts 😢

a lot of these pieces you can find on Mercari, Poshmark, and a few oneBay.

Seen a pair of Frag lows at work today with pink laces in them.

As we all already know, very clean shoe.

View attachment 2865837 Saw these on someone feet today at work I won’t be surprised if they start dropping a whole slew of colorways soon with the white toe color blocking

Attachments

• B04DB182-A17D-4C5F-BDDE-358E6157C8BA.png
    B04DB182-A17D-4C5F-BDDE-358E6157C8BA.png
    458 KB · Views: 304
I'm thinking about it still. I have the storm blues still in the collection and I really don't wear the blacks that often. I just went through such a hassle and long time to get the black toes, I feel all the effort was for nothing if I do trade...ugh.

I'll rather have the Black Toes too, but if you're a Travis Scott fan or just prefer the reverse swoosh, should be a no brainer of a trade.

I'll rather have the Black Toes too, but if you're a Travis Scott fan or just prefer the reverse swoosh, should be a no brainer of a trade.

Valid point, but there’s several options of the reverse swoosh, including the alleged reverse mocha coming. The Unions will most likely never be seen again. I personally own the Storm Blues, but the Black Toes are a grail that have slipped through my hands. I personally wouldn’t do it , but to each his own

Back
Top Bottom