Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Just copped both white and red waxed laces to see what looks best. Curious why some of you arent feeling the black waxed ones and are swapping them with the non waxed

IMG_20180621_203816.jpg

I'm actually feeling this.

for those on the fence about coppin laces, heres a 10% off code for lacelab, it can only be used once, just got it with my order
649U-U4WA-BGNC

Just copped both white and red waxed laces to see what looks best. Curious why some of you arent feeling the black waxed ones and are swapping them with the non waxed

I personally prefer the waxed laces myself. Non-waxed looks too clumsy and sloppy. I have waxed white laces on the way myself.

^ i remember i ordered a pair of air force 1 easters last summer and the seller didnt ship for like 2 weeks... i tried cancelling with stockx and it was damn near impossible... but 10 emails later i finally got it cancelled and got my money back :smh:

Those that have worn a few times.....what are the toeboxes like after a few wears?.....in regards to creasing

35973055_10214766749495706_3150256634991738880_n.jpg

yeah i might just pass on these, all the pairs ive seen been flawed

Travis Scott a little off minor flaws suits the shoe same with OFF whites...as long as everything there..
.hang tag laces etc. I'm happy.

Waxed laces are a better IMO nice contrast with the suede.

If I get this job at stockX there will be fees assessed for fraudulent sellers:evil:

my pair from StockX came in today. Actually is one of the better qc pairs. But idk why the person that authenticated the shoes accidentally placed a retro jordan 3 pamphlet inside the box :lol:

Back
Top Bottom