Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

when you drop that much money, you'd always feel some sort of way when you go to wear them. Versus if you hit for retail and they get messed up, you rationalize that at least you only paid retail. But when you pay $3k for some kicks, you'd be more careful wearing them and would be sick if something happened to them lol

when you drop that much money, you'd always feel some sort of way when you go to wear them. Versus if you hit for retail and they get messed up, you rationalize that at least you only paid retail. But when you pay $3k for some kicks, you'd be more careful wearing them and would be sick if something happened to them lol
I’m kinda the opposite. If I pay the ticket for a show I wear them joints to death. Spent less than what they are going for now but still spent a bit for the OG highs and rock those ALL the time.
A LOT of shoes I got for retail are still in the box lol.

I’m kinda the opposite. If I pay the ticket for a show I wear them joints to death. Spent less than what they are going for now but still spent a bit for the OG highs and rock those ALL the time.
A LOT of shoes I got for retail are still in the box lol.

lol this is exactly how i feel. if im paying $1k+ on any shoe best believe im getting my moneys worth.

i almost dropped that much on the original frags but every time i went to press the confirm order page my stomach started hurting lol.

Literally this.. saved up sold some Yeezys and when buy button day arrived, I couldn't do it. Joints were like just over 2K at the time and I couldn't rationalize it.

Ironically, the shoes I've paid resale for get beat up more than the shoes I paid retail for :lol:
I think subconsciously I'm thinking, "I'm gonna get my money's worth outta these things" :lol:

Yes, resale over $1K.

Absolutely. Was just hoping for a slightly better leather. But I get it...was just venting a bit.

The crazy leather is all over the highs... I posted earlier in the thread... felt like a pervert but I just couldn't stop doing the birdman rub all over the highs for a few days.

They came in first, so when the lows arrived it was a bit of a let down. My low inspired NBY AF-1's have much better quality materials. The reverse swoosh is def the highlight - still love both tho.

The crazy leather is all over the highs... I posted earlier in the thread... felt like a pervert but I just couldn't stop doing the birdman rub all over the highs for a few days.

They came in first, so when the lows arrived it was a bit of a let down. My low inspired NBY AF-1's have much better quality materials. The reverse swoosh is def the highlight - still love both tho.
Have you posted pics of the af1?

Back
Top Bottom