Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Younger brother wear reps and actually resells them too(luxury brands only). Says he makes good money doing so and it's been hassle free.

Told me about it after I told him some of the prices I spent on shoes this year. Main reason I started using Reddit and following the reps subreddits. Couldn't do it myself personally.

He actually bought the Taupe Haze 4s this year and thought it was too much, so he just put them up and flipped on StockX. Definitely still a sneakerhead in my eyes though. 🤷‍♂️

Does he resell the reps as an authentic pair or does he disclose the info? I would never rock reps either, its just something that would bother the hell out of me.

Does he resell the reps as an authentic pair or does he disclose the info? I would never rock reps either, its just something that would bother the hell out of me.
From what he's told me, he doesn't disclose that info. I think it's well under their retail pricing from what I seen on his OfferUp listings. I've only seen two pairs though, some LV Trainers and pair of Prada shoes...don't know them by name.

Conceptually, if you're selling them as reps, and you know you're buying reps, then whatever works for someone is fine with me. I personally couldn't do it, but that's just me.

The real problem is people thinking they're buying authentic when they're not. Also, it must be said that making and selling reps is illegal, so there's that.

I honestly don't understand the mental of these cats who openly buy and rock fakes.

I try to be mature, but those type of cats just scream CLOWN to me.

To each its own though
I would believe it's to save money for other stuff. On the two people I know who buy/wear reps specifically, for traveling or party/club purposes, hell even living expenses.

Never understood it.

I couldn’t do it but I don’t judge anybody that does wear reps. Nike and these shops **** on us constantly so I understand. Everyone doesn’t choose to move on to the next pair after taking an L and everyone doesn’t care how some of us care.

My thing is that they just aren’t real...the ones that are supposedly close are still off and the things that ppl who push reps overlook are pretty noticeable to me.

It’s like lying to yourself IMO. No shots tho.

The alternative is to go for a bunch of stuff you don’t want, possibly hit on something and then flip to get what you actually wanted...if it hasn’t skyrocketed...or take the L and pay resell without cushioning the blow or just move on and try for the next release. **** absolutely sucks nowadays.

Last edited:
Don't know if this is a joke or not, but this clearly not the case.

Way off, actually.

uh-okay-yeah-sure.gif

^^true but I’m assuming he’s talking about the amount of ppl that openly push and rock reps nowadays.

Lol lazy *** and convenient excuse to put the blame on Nike. If you can’t get obtain a specific shoe just move on to the next, no need to wear fake **** it ain’t that serious
It’s clearly Nike’s fault. They want and welcome the hype. They have never cared about the kids that have been shot and killed over their products that have long been forgotten about, they don’t care about the bots, backdoors, etc. and there has been example after example thrown in our face.

What did they do about the trophy room bull****?

Some ppl are tired of L after L and filling out raffles that seem useless. I myself refuse to at another friend on some random page and I’ve had it with copdate. I’ll never purchase or wear a fake sneaker but I can’t **** on someone that would. That’s their money and Nike didn’t want it.

Last edited:
What you look at as entitlement I look at as doing good business and doing right by the consumer.

No way in hell would I be a CEO and do nothing for the families of kids that have gotten killed over my products. Call that a bad business move but I have a heart. The least they could do is change how much they produce and who they send these shipments to.

As if that would stop anything.

Your emotions are running high on this. Respectfully.

It's a reason you're not CEO of one of these major businesses....your focus is on emotions and feelings whereas their main focus is $$$.

What you look at as entitlement I look at as doing good business and doing right by the consumer.

No way in hell would I be a CEO and do nothing for the families of kids that have gotten killed over my products. Call that a bad business move but I have a heart. The least they could do is change how much they produce and who they send these shipments to.
Nike literally using child slaves in china you think they give a damn about dudes shootin eachother over jordans at the footlocker lol

wear reps/dont wear reps...dont really care what a person does with their money. I get some people really like a pair of shoes and just has to have them, some can move on to the next. Bottom line, do what makes you happy. Just cause a person wears reps doesnt make tham a clown. Way to many grown men concerned with what other grown men have on they feet.

That still doesn't fall on Nike.

Yall forget that Nike is a business.

Instead, some of yall think Nike owes you something.....They don't.

They out for money just like every other business out here.

Putting the blame on Nike is just you being emotional. No matter how you slice it.

No one said they wasn't a business. Nike's BUSINESS model of low supply and high demand leaves room for resellers to eat and for rep makers to sell their product.

No one is saying fakes didn't always exist and yes they would still be bought by some people but they wouldn't be as prevalent today if it wasn't for Nike.

No matter how you slice it.

https://www.thatsmags.com/china/post/33434/a-seller-s-story-on-building-a-fake-goods-empire-in-china

As if that would stop anything.

Your emotions are running high on this. Respectfully.

It's a reason you're not CEO of one of these major businesses....your focus is on emotions and feelings whereas their main focus is $$$.
lol my emotions are fine. I’m fine with moving on to the next or flipping what I need to in order to get what I want. At the same time I’m not going to sit here and put the blame on the consumer when you literally have shops that backdoor and ppl that use bots to eat stock.

It’s possible for Nike to make money without this current climate. A lot of other companies have no problem pushing their high demand products to those that want them.

Back
Top Bottom