Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Livenation overbooked this event by the thousands so first and foremost, they are at fault. If y’all really want to talk about this then we can… I’m sure y’all have heard Travis’ music so you have to ask yourself why would you bring a 9 year old to his concert? I’m just saying if we wanna start playing the blame game there are several people we can name before we get to Travis.

please don't lock the thread, perhaps all the travis x concert convo should be taken to this thread... i know we derailed for a bit, but this one is about his shoes...

I’m expecting Sony and Nike slowly distancing themselves with the st brand. McDonald is one and done now. Let’s see how st rebuild his brand after this

Edit. Sony pulled his partnership ps5 video and epic pulling his emotes off the shop in fortnite

I bet Nike is waiting for any criminal charges for Travis before making any decisions. And I can't hate on Sony too much. During launch, they sent me a free PS5. Is their partnership still ongoing? I was under the impression that ended after the PS5 launch and Dunk release.

I bet Nike is waiting for any criminal charges for Travis before making any decisions. And I can't hate on Sony too much. During launch, they sent me a free PS5. Is their partnership still ongoing? I was under the impression that ended after the PS5 launch and Dunk release.
More drama are coming soon and tons of lawsuit being filed

Did a quick skim this tread full on Reddit.

satanic panic hitting the mainstream media all on that vibe now about the show

So idk even know if satan stuff is Reddit or boomer discord at this point

Whew child I’m tired.

I won’t be surprised if live nation makes individual llc for each show and if sued goes bankrupt for that llc as a shell company and the families get nothing. They could sue the artist but then they will probably blame the llc aka live nation and then the fix is in. Corps can get real scummy in these situations.

I will say due to the press a settlement to save face is more likely though. These lawyers are looking for and easy check.

Livenation overbooked this event by the thousands so first and foremost, they are at fault. If y’all really want to talk about this then we can… I’m sure y’all have heard Travis’ music so you have to ask yourself why would you bring a 9 year old to his concert? I’m just saying if we wanna start playing the blame game there are several people we can name before we get to Travis.

Lmao...excuses, excuses.

I know we all agree lookin back the right thing was to stop the show but lookin at the way the crowd stormed the gates way before the show i cant imagine him stopping the show wouldnt have caused a huge riot and maybe even more injuries and deaths.

Only time will tell how his endorsements/relationships turn out. I personally think Nike/JB is gonna keep him on. Just gonna keep him super low key, and in the meantime he’s gonna pay for funerals, show and act in all the contrite ways, and do all the things one would expect him to do in order to repair his reputation. Not just how he’s viewed, but I’m sure he’ll even revamp his concerts and performances, making them super safe and considerate. He’s not just making himself money, but other companies are making money off of him, and while this is obviously a PR nightmare, they’ll calculate how and/or if they can repair his rep and brand to continue to make money off of him, and they’ll do what needs to be done. He’s the face, so naturally he’s the one that the media and consumers blame, but in reality (and legally) there’s other parties that I’m sure will be held responsible before anything even touches Travis. It’d be one thing if he yelled “fire” in a crowded venue, but he technically has no physical control over who’s let in the gates, he wasn’t the one apparently sticking people with needles, he’s not the one who determines how much water is served and/or if there are water stations, he doesn’t configure venue space, etc. And I’m sure has plausible deniability by saying he was confused, how people pass out in a bunch of his shows so he didn’t realize, he couldn’t see much while on the stage (stage lights can be intense as hell), people told him to continue and they’ll handle it or even telling him it wasn’t that big of a deal, etc. Not saying I agree with that, but it is what it is.

Ultimately though, we’ll see. In the public eye he’s viewed a certain way right now, but if legally nothing major is attached to him, he’ll eventually repair his reputation, and this will be a blemish that’s a distant part of his past, but not super damaging in the long run.

I personally think he should’ve said/did something if he realized or even thought something weird or dangerous was happening, but we also know many of these people are also in many instances told to sing/dance, shut the hell up, and let us (their team and surrounding people) do everything else.

Where does South Beaches fall into this equation?

Also disagree, those LeBrons are not really a wearable CW.

I kinda hope Nike/JB drops him. Make an example out of him. That guy has such a massive following of young kids that will do whatever he says. And he put his "ragers" in a horrible situation that he could have easily avoided. There are a ton of other people that Nike/JB can collab with and make just as much noise in the industry. Lets all be honest, TS wasn't doing anything next level or innovative with Nike. Just slapping a backwards swoosh and Cactus Jack banding on s shoe is nothing amazing.

Back
Top Bottom