Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

feature image
Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Reverse-Mocha-4.jpg
Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Reverse-Mocha-6.jpg
Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Reverse-Mocha-5.jpg
Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Reverse-Mocha-2.jpg
Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Reverse-Mocha-1.jpg
These pictures make them look a little better but don't find myself saying I would pay a high resale. On both of the previous low tops, I already accepted the fact that retail wasn't happening.

I just want the merch I’ve been looking for it online for days now I know they didn’t just give it all away…with all the bad press he’s been getting hopefully you sanctified folks who are won’t attempt to purchase and while your at it please give your shoes away too preferably in a sz 14 or 15

it is interesting that SNKRS removed all Astroworld content from the app. Also, on the Air Max 1 on SNKRS it only mentions Cactus Jack, not Travis Scott. Not sure what it said before though.

I just want the merch I’ve been looking for it online for days now I know they didn’t just give it all away…with all the bad press he’s been getting hopefully you sanctified folks who are won’t attempt to purchase and while your at it please give your shoes away too preferably in a sz 14 or 15
I can find you merch if truly interested.

Lmao...excuses, excuses.
Where was an excuse made? Hypothetically, if you own an building that can only safely hold 100 people yet you set an event and book 500 people then something happens at the event and people die are you not at fault? This is similar to that tragedy that happened at that nightclub when a rock band was performing and the place caught fire and all those people died… the club owners were legally responsible because of their negligence. Travis Scott is a rapper not a lifeguard. Those people were already dead.

Where was an excuse made? Hypothetically, if you own an building that can only safely hold 100 people yet you set an event and book 500 people then something happens at the event and people die are you not at fault? This is similar to that tragedy that happened at that nightclub when a rock band was performing and the place caught fire and all those people died… the club owners were legally responsible because of their negligence. Travis Scott is a rapper not a lifeguard. Those people were already dead.

You still defending him...even after he posted pictures of the people lying dead on his instagram....that's awful

I can’t help but imagine if “I” had my 5 or 9 year old at a Travis Scott concert & my kid got hurt how quickly cps would be on “my” *** not the guy holding the mic…

fam where was the mother in all this

My wife said he clearly doesn’t have full custody of that child and it was his weekend with the kid. Cause no mother is like yes that’s a great bonding experience.

he paid a ticket for his kid too. Why though nothing about fest is kid friendly

Back
Top Bottom