Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

What's wrong with the toebox?
has a slight ripple?

indication of soft leather and a non-issue for me
5BC4D8E8-D865-43C8-8ABD-DA54B6EF3F35.jpeg

eBay will not accept any returns if it has been authenticated by them. I purchased some Motorsport 4s and the seller didn’t accept returns . They were creased badly and i complained about it and opened a case. eBay closed the case immediately saying it passed their authentication process.

eBay will not accept any returns if it has been authenticated by them. I purchased some Motorsport 4s and the seller didn’t accept returns . They were creased badly and i complained about it and opened a case. eBay closed the case immediately saying it passed their authentication process.
Chargebyke szn

I had a similar situation when I copped the lightning 4s... my joints had a scuff/paint issue on one of the shoes that wasnt described or shown in pictures. I even asked the seller in advanced if there was any flaws not shown/mentioned. I sent pics/messages to ebay, they still shut it down asap.

I banged out with them and they refunded me like 60% but they would not take the return or do a full refund. The appeals people even told me that the authenticity team missed a big one, but shouldn't cop from anyone that doesn't accept returns cause they will never overturn a decision if the sneakers pass the authenticity check.

TLDR: Ebay sellers can be deceptive with their listings, and as long as the sneakers are authentic, you're SOL.

I had a similar situation when I copped the lightning 4s... my joints had a scuff/paint issue on one of the shoes that wasnt described or shown in pictures. I even asked the seller in advanced if there was any flaws not shown/mentioned. I sent pics/messages to ebay, they still shut it down asap.

I banged out with them and they refunded me like 60% but they would not take the return or do a full refund. The appeals people even told me that the authenticity team missed a big one, but shouldn't cop from anyone that doesn't accept returns cause they will never overturn a decision if the sneakers pass the authenticity check.

TLDR: Ebay sellers can be deceptive with their listings, and as long as the sneakers are authentic, you're SOL.
so u got the shoes…….

and 60% off?!

Not totally true, but maybe in your case. I've had authenticators ding flaws as both a buyer and a seller. Sucks that they automatically reject the shoe rather than try to resolve between buyer and seller if the issue is small.

Wow idk how you got a 60% refund. When the shoe is authenticated I can’t get past the blocks of communicating. I had an issue where the shoes I got were authentic and brand new but had a sour mold smell. I filed a claim cuz I couldn’t message the seller but eBay told me kick rocks.

Wow idk how you got a 60% refund. When the shoe is authenticated I can’t get past the blocks of communicating. I had an issue where the shoes I got were authentic and brand new but had a sour mold smell. I filed a claim cuz I couldn’t message the seller but eBay told me kick rocks.

Man I dont know but I was persistent as hell and threatened a chargeback. I guess they knew they messed up but didnt want to fold 100%.

I'm tight cause my OCD wont let me overlook the scuff/paint issue, but I guess lightning 4s for $90 ain't bad.

Just in case yall wondering what the issue was:
20211007_123808.jpg

I once sold a pair of yeezy 350’s on eBay, shipped another pair of 350’s, it passed through authenticity guarantee somehow and was shipped to the buyer. Didn’t realize it until, I sold the pair I shipped and found out I switched the shoes around. Contacted eBay, got shoe redirected on the day it was supposed to be delivered to the buyer. Took weeks for them to send the shoes back to me. I refunded the buyer the money, they sent the shoes back to me, and then they sent me the money I refunded to the buyer lmao.

Got the shoes and the money, then sold the shoes again. Customer service was great on the phone, they was just messing up my stuff in the back end.

Man I dont know but I was persistent as hell and threatened a chargeback. I guess they knew they messed up but didnt want to fold 100%.

I'm tight cause my OCD wont let me overlook the scuff/paint issue, but I guess lightning 4s for $90 ain't bad.

20211007_123808.jpg
👀 Where 🤣🤣🤣

20211007_123808.jpg

I could see why youd wanna send em back but something like that is bound to happen anyways. Yellow and suede? Yeah, its gon get dirty by like the 4th wear just like that.

I could see why youd wanna send em back but something like that is bound to happen anyways. Yellow and suede? Yeah, its gon get dirty by like the 4th wear just like that.

Its bound to happen and dirty by the 4th wear is understandable (even though I baby my kicks), but this is unworn, brand new in box.

If i'm paying $200+ for a pair of kicks, I'm not accepting that. A loose thread or a stress mark in the midsole, sure... but that, Nah (but for $90, f it)

Lemme stop derailing the thread, back to the travis... anyone dump their kicks yet? lol

Back
Top Bottom