Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Its bound to happen and dirty by the 4th wear is understandable (even though I baby my kicks), but this is unworn, brand new in box.

If i'm paying $200+ for a pair of kicks, I'm not accepting that. A loose thread or a stress mark in the midsole, sure... but that, Nah (but for $90, f it)

Lemme stop derailing the thread, back to the travis... anyone dump their kicks yet? lol

Naw I get you, id want it perfect too and id be a little tight at first but id get over it quick cause I know itll get dirty anyways. If it was like a red mark (marker got dropped on it or something) something that woudnt typically happen from regular wear then id be really tight. :lol:

17567AD9-BBB1-454B-BBD2-A1DCC3C1394E.jpeg

Man I dont know but I was persistent as hell and threatened a chargeback. I guess they knew they messed up but didnt want to fold 100%.

I'm tight cause my OCD wont let me overlook the scuff/paint issue, but I guess lightning 4s for $90 ain't bad.

Just in case yall wondering what the issue was:
20211007_123808.jpg
That's just when the banana 🍌 starts to ripe 😆😆😆

Can anyone give first hand experience on the fit of the TS 6’s? I’ve been eyeing a couple of used pairs on eBay for a while now, but I don’t know if I should go TTS or a half size down. (My TTS is a 11.5 btw)

Can anyone give first hand experience on the fit of the TS 6’s? I’ve been eyeing a couple of used pairs on eBay for a while now, but I don’t know if I should go TTS or a half size down. (My TTS is a 11.5 btw)
I have the latest infared 6 retros and olive TS 6’s. Both 9.5. IMO TS 6’s run a bit bigger and if I could, would have rather gotten a 9.

Might need better pics, but the tongue on legit pairs are a bit on the foggy/translucent side and shouldn’t be straight black. Pic you showed is a lil suspect. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Didnt mean to worry you. Like I said, hopefully I’m wrong, and could be lighting, but here are some pics for reference. I know that is one of the tells to spot a rep of TS 6’s

FDC41451-450B-44A5-A02B-02CADAD57D1A.jpeg

2B34678E-F544-4A5D-81BB-BBDBADBC09D7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom