Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Just found out my homie didn't even know he had a F&F pair with the Nike Air on the back. I'm trying to see if he wants to get rid of them.

What's creasing like in the toebox for those who have worn numerous times?

I’d say minimal. That includes 2 30-minute sessions of StairMaster at the gym?

Attachments

• 5FF05605-D3A6-40A8-9997-6FE01B4A60F4.jpeg
    5FF05605-D3A6-40A8-9997-6FE01B4A60F4.jpeg
    356.8 KB · Views: 113
well they're down to about $320 for size 11, but i'm hoping to find something nice at sneakercon dallas on saturday

It was in the BC3 thread and then they started talking about the white cement 4 and dude posted a pic of him wearing the white cement 4 back in the days smiling and some dude complimented him. It doesn’t bother me if someone wants to compliment one another regardless of sex, but you guys started talking about your package size cuz you let some guy get to you because he wants to feel special thinking he has big feet and commenting you have small feet.
Homophobia in NT is real. Didn't know it was gay to compliment someone like that. They acting as if I said yo nice bick print smh :rofl: I know for a fact I ain't part of that talk about package size tho.

Older sis just told me she won the OBD raffle. She received the email two days ago and has two days to pay it. Im trying to click on the link but its not working. Hopefully customer service comes through and it isn't too late to pay.

Never mind. Got it.

Last edited:
Just found out my homie didn't even know he had a F&F pair with the Nike Air on the back. I'm trying to see if he wants to get rid of them.

He get them from Stock X? Weird he didnt know he had them. :lol:
If you do obtain, post some pictures for the thread, so many variations of the F&F, that i'd like to see one in its entirety.

PO

uhhh whats diff between FF pair and regular pair. sorry if question is dumb.
One is an early production pair (F&F) and one is a general release that is manufactured a few months later. They are the exact same shoe, but trendy buyers prefer the general release version so they don't get "called out" for "fakes" on Instagram:lol:.

One is an early production pair (F&F) and one is a general release that is manufactured a few months later. They are the exact same shoe, but trendy buyers prefer the general release version so they don't get "called out" for "fakes" on Instagram:lol:.
Nah
F&F has Nike Air on the back
GR pair has Jumpman on the back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom