Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

EYE don't buy fakes but if someone told me they spent 150 on the fake over 1.5k on the real pair I'd get it.

EYE don't buy fakes but if someone told me they spent 150 on the fake over 1.5k on the real pair I'd get it.

this is kinda how i feel about it. and i know i contribute the issue of why shoes cost as much as they do because I'm the one buying them but the fact that this hobby has turned into a rich person's game irks my soul. I was able to start a collection when I was younger by doing chores, working after school, and spending birthday money. We're talking about 70-80 pairs as a teenage scraping money together over the years. folks have to drop $350 on GRs thats impossible to cop for retail, let alone the hype stuff people want. Part of me is definitely not mad at them.

All that said the frag lows are dope, but not worth 1500 or any where close. trade for them if you can and bring that price down

For me, they are worth the current cost. I should say, I would assume that I collect a little bit differently than most on here. I allow myself to purchase 4 pairs a year, which makes me very selective but also allows me to get what I want but all within reason. If I can get something at retail that's an added bonus but I don't sweat it because I'm not trying to grab everything that comes out. I would rather pay $1500 for the travis/frag lows than have 10 pairs of the lows or highs that JB keeps pumping out.

For me, they are worth the current cost. I should say, I would assume that I collect a little bit differently than most on here. I allow myself to purchase 4 pairs a year, which makes me very selective but also allows me to get what I want but all within reason. If I can get something at retail that's an added bonus but I don't sweat it because I'm not trying to grab everything that comes out. I would rather pay $1500 for the travis/frag lows than have 10 pairs of the lows or highs that JB keeps pumping out.

i only say that theyre not worth it because of the material choice show wear immediately. I'm a "wear your shoes" advocate. i dont wear force fields or anything like that, And 1s are pretty damn resilient shoes but i fee like my frags look more worn in after like 5 wears than my OG trav highs that probably have 50+ wears on them. I feel the same way about the off white 5s. I have both pairs but theyre not "worth" the current rate if you wear your shoes IMO the materials dont stand up the way id want a shoe that will get a lot of wear does.

If your not someone whos gonna wear them often, thats another thing

Ordered merch and got a pending charge with no confirmation screen or email smh

CC9AC8D3-6352-4E43-8EB7-6A87ED1BAFC1.jpeg

Smh I guess I can use another brown shirt :lol:

Still never won from their stupid website raffle. But that’s alright, these trainers were a retail or bust anyway. I could live without them. Just can’t believe they still continued this dumb botted raffle BS. I guess it’s back to business for Travis and Nike

Back
Top Bottom