Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Be prepared for upset folks 🤦🏾‍♂️. I hit but I’m not gonna get excited until they’re in hand
BE5F52B8-6594-4A3C-85ED-A951AB392366.jpeg

Knock on wood but thankfully I’ve never had this issue. The drivers in my neighborhood know me and also don’t care about shoes. But that doesn’t stop anything from happening before it gets to the local facility. I rarely get things directly from Nike anyway so it’s not like I have much to worry about. Lasership definitely stole a pair of my sisters pandas though, so she gets all her stuff delivered to my house now

Knock on wood but thankfully I’ve never had this issue. The drivers in my neighborhood know me and also don’t care about shoes. But that doesn’t stop anything from happening before it gets to the local facility. I rarely get things directly from Nike anyway so it’s not like I have much to worry about. Lasership definitely stole a pair of my sisters pandas though, so she gets all her stuff delivered to my house now
Yeah I’ve never had anything stole in the mail either, I hope my track record doesn’t end with these. I’ve had only one thing lasershipped thus far hopefully they take the same course as my other packages 🤞🏾

Yeah I’ve never had anything stole in the mail either, I hope my track record doesn’t end with these. I’ve had only one thing lasershipped thus far hopefully they take the same course as my other packages 🤞🏾
Lasership has been good in my area too, but they get shady out by where I grew up. I got my reverse mochas for resell so I don’t have to worry about Nike packaging thankfully.

Lasership has been good in my area too, but they get shady out by where I grew up. I got my reverse mochas for resell so I don’t have to worry about Nike packaging thankfully.
Lasership is a whole different beast. They stole my onyx 350, even though there’s cameras everywhere. Claimed to deliver but never came. Company even did a BS “investigation”, backing up their delivery story. They give no f-cks whatsoever. Think they’re untouchable. If Lasership is delivering your shoes, consider them gone and prepare for a battle

I don't wanna jinx it but the only time I get lasership packages is if I order from walmart or amazon. And I've had a few missing packages or some packages delivered at 11pm when everyone's asleep. I had 2 ps5 delivered from walmart via lasership tho so I was lucky those times. Thankfully I haven't had any shoes shipped to me by LaserShip. Theres multiple articles and lawsuits (?) about lasership stealing packages so i don't even know why companies use them anymore. Just a liability.

Be prepared for upset folks 🤦🏾‍♂️. I hit but I’m not gonna get excited until they’re in hand
BE5F52B8-6594-4A3C-85ED-A951AB392366.jpeg
The only Angus i know wore a plum suit to his prom. This girl need to be quiet. “They looking for travis scotts”…. shoe released a couple hours before her message. Doing too much

I don't wanna jinx it but the only time I get lasership packages is if I order from walmart or amazon. And I've had a few missing packages or some packages delivered at 11pm when everyone's asleep. I had 2 ps5 delivered from walmart via lasership tho so I was lucky those times. Thankfully I haven't had any shoes shipped to me by LaserShip. Theres multiple articles and lawsuits (?) about lasership stealing packages so i don't even know why companies use them anymore. Just a liability.

The companies dgaf. I’ve asked Adidas to use any other company with my orders, they tell me it’s a computer picking the carrier. They tell me to give detailed instructions to Lasership, and they’re supposed to adhere to it. I do this, and the packages go missing. Adidas won’t refund, and tell me to take it up with Lasership. Lasership says to contact Adidas. Adidas says once the package leaves their warehouse, it’s no longer their responsibility. They got paid, and that’s all they care about. They don’t care about the customer at all. At least Nike will refund you, but you’ll be out of a sold out hype shoe. I’m just tired of the shenanigans. Until Adidas stops using Lasership, they won’t get another dollar from me

pulled my OG lows out yesterday to look at them and had glitter on the black part of the toe box. First time I've had it show up on anything other the leather. It wipes away easier than it does on leather but you would think it would be the other way around. Order still says Order Confirmed, usually it says preparing shipment within the hour.

pulled my OG lows out yesterday to look at them and had glitter on the black part of the toe box. First time I've had it show up on anything other the leather. It wipes away easier than it does on leather but you would think it would be the other way around. Order still says Order Confirmed, usually it says preparing shipment within the hour.

I mentioned this last year and surprisingly, I think I was the first one to report his minor issue. Since then, there was another member that had the glitter issue

Screenshot 2022-07-22 133716.png

anyone else's order still say order confirmed like mine instead of preparing shipment? My orders always say preparing shipment within 24hrs.

I mentioned this last year and surprisingly, I think I was the first one to report his minor issue. Since then, there was another member that had the glitter issue

I noticed I had the same glitter issue on my DS pair as well. I meant to ask anyone if they had the same issue but I guess i am not alone.

I always have my shoes shipped to a FedEx store or UPS store. That way the only way it is lost is by the shipment company and they can’t claim that they delivered it. It’s a hassle since you gotta go pick it up but I’ve had zero issues…so far
I used to do that all the time. Lately it’s not an option any more. I don’t pay for any premium membership, do I need to do that to be able to pick up at the store?

I took mine out the other day too and peeped the same ****. I usually use leather Balm to remove the glitter, prolly gonna have to get a different one for suede/nubuck

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 282
I keep them out the box now as they've been heavy in my summer rotation. Don't see any glitter issues so far. Only when I tuck it away in the box for a period of time.

Back
Top Bottom