Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

This man is getting violated
1658785737681.gif

According to who?
Pure facts in my book
The truth in your statement was that almost everyone's girl has been with another dude at some point before them... that's pretty standard.
Saying they ALL are current with another guy whilst you talk to them too is wild lol.
Yeah, that may happen sometimes but I don't want to keep no one who always monkey bar'n it to the next one. No thanks lol.
There are minority of individuals who are just single and/or not sloring around lol.
I feel what you were saying but I'll pass on them types...

The irony you posting 3 consecutive times within the past 10 minutes of all this yet you promote fakes

Truly a clown world

Ahhh, leaves James alone breh. He's just a child.

But I was sitting here at work and it got me contemplating and had a strange epiphany/moment of clarity.

You know what's crazy?

Back in the mid 2000's, I recall meeting up with a woman who was buying my reconditioned yoga mat that I posted off craigs list.
We chatted for a bit about how we thought it was better to just buy things second hand to reduce waste in the world. We were resourceful and had a common bondage off the rip like distressed denim.

It was sad because I recall her not bringing enough cash that day (I was only letting it go for 18 dollars), but insisted on giving me a high five putting the rest on her EBT card.

I told her that we could work something out and i remember us basically testing the durability of said yoga mat and next thing you know, we were going at it like rabid rhinoceroses in the back seat of a royal regal, righteously (and please keep a secret guys, but her trailer didn't actually have the greatest suspension, because I remember the mobile unit being very unstable, but it turns out the brick-seeming objects she used to bolster it were actually stacks of stale graham crackers).

Before I left the camper, I remember her wearing a Lebron jersey that she made into a crop top (she was expecting and said exposing the abdomen would help give the infant more vitamin d and also better view of the world) and I asked if she was a fan. She finally turned off the Bubba Sparxxx cd and uttered that she was a huge LBJ buff and that if she ever had a son, she'd name him James (as in King James).

Now it's all starting to click!

The berating and condescending tonality, which didn't make any sense to me until I assume he started reading my posts and piecing things together.

He's our love child (James and I actually have the same butt-chin strap style goatee that only grows left and both have the tendency to shake it at least a dozen times after we urinate, which explains the excessive stains on his tighty whities/gym socks).

Look, James O... it was never my intention to be totally absent.

But you know what my biggest regret is? I know it's your only memento of me, but your mom shouldn't allow you to go on holiday with those same dingy socks that I left in the trailer that fateful day.

And if he's anything like his father, he's got a massively extensive overbite... to which, I now know what the O in his moniker represents.

Ugh... I'm so glad that you're a tennis shoe buff like your dad. And we wear the same size, too! xoxoxoxoxo

Maybe when we reunite, I can show you the clip I took with my Razr phone and give you a clear understanding/graphic visual of how you were conceived... and ultimately hatched.

Signing off,

Daddy O.

SharpOptimalAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif

So my mochas were supposed to be delivered today. I put it to be held at a location near me. The whole day passed with it be out for delivery and now it says pending. What are the chances I am getting these sneakers :smh:. First time something like this has happened.

But I was sitting here at work and it got me contemplating and had a strange epiphany/moment of clarity.

You know what's crazy?

Back in the mid 2000's, I recall meeting up with a woman who was buying my reconditioned yoga mat that I posted off craigs list.
We chatted for a bit about how we thought it was better to just buy things second hand to reduce waste in the world. We were resourceful and had a common bondage off the rip like distressed denim.

It was sad because I recall her not bringing enough cash that day (I was only letting it go for 18 dollars), but insisted on giving me a high five putting the rest on her EBT card.

I told her that we could work something out and i remember us basically testing the durability of said yoga mat and next thing you know, we were going at it like rabid rhinoceroses in the back seat of a royal regal, righteously (and please keep a secret guys, but her trailer didn't actually have the greatest suspension, because I remember the mobile unit being very unstable, but it turns out the brick-seeming objects she used to bolster it were actually stacks of stale graham crackers).

Before I left the camper, I remember her wearing a Lebron jersey that she made into a crop top (she was expecting and said exposing the abdomen would help give the infant more vitamin d and also better view of the world) and I asked if she was a fan. She finally turned off the Bubba Sparxxx cd and uttered that she was a huge LBJ buff and that if she ever had a son, she'd name him James (as in King James).

The berating and condescending tonality, which didn't make any sense to me until I assume he started reading my posts and piecing things together.

He's our love child (James and I actually have the same butt-chin strap style goatee that only grows left and both have the tendency to shake it at least a dozen times after we urinate, which explains the excessive stains on his tighty whities/gym socks).

But you know what my biggest regret is? I know it's your only memento of me, but your mom shouldn't allow you to go on holiday with those same dingy socks that I left in the trailer that fateful day.

And if he's anything like his father, he's got a massively extensive overbite... to which, I now know what the O in his moniker represents.

Ugh... I'm so glad that you're a tennis shoe buff like your dad. And we wear the same size, too! xoxoxoxoxo

Maybe when we reunite, I can show you the clip I took with my Razr phone and give you a clear understanding/graphic visual of how you were conceived... and ultimately hatched.

Signing off,

Daddy O.

6BA3D4BC-0FC8-4014-8BD3-E9A91837C3E0.jpeg

You know what's crazy?

Signing off,

Daddy O.

1658798794863.gif

You know what's crazy?

Signing off,

Daddy O.

We need to create a NT posts of the year thread

The irony you posting 3 consecutive times within the past 10 minutes of all this yet you promote fakes

Truly a clown world
Oh mb, I had to click on “show ignored content” to even see yo lame roast. Go back to your $5,000 joggers and run a few laps around this clown world. You’ll see that trying to smoke minors on public forums really isn’t the best approach to life.

Back
Top Bottom