Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

1658707224765.png

1658707260943.png
Them joints crusty

The lady didn't come home the last two nights. I prolly share that girl.

Welphs, at least these came home this weeknd...

IMG_1178.jpg

Binstant lace swap withs some rando pink ones i thought would give it a nice neopolitan effect.

The pink is a no go, but the red is a must! It definitely gives them the pop this shoe desperately needs! 🔥
Nice attempt at the subtle flex…but that watch is fake af

😂

Just hoping my pair makes it to me.

How are these fitting everyone? Interested in hearing more opinions

Nice attempt at the subtle flex…but that watch is fake af

Well I already spent the money. It looked nice at the pawn shop and it was a sweet deal. Damn.

Reminds me...

Somebody brought me a nice bookay of flowers at graduation... i kept watering them for months and they never died. Then my mom (god rest her soul) told me they are a special plant that do not require water (and were man made). I didn't know.

Whether people or plants... nobody around me real anymore.

aki-and-pawpaw-think.gif

Well I already spent the money. It looked nice at the pawn shop and it was a sweet deal. Damn.

Reminds me...

Somebody brought me a nice bookay of flowers at graduation... i kept watering them for months and they never died. Then my mom (god rest her soul) told me they are a special plant that do not require water (and were man made). I didn't know.

aki-and-pawpaw-think.gif

1658769891965.gif

Reminds me...

aki-and-pawpaw-think.gif

Bruh what kind of weed you smoking over there.......lol

Back
Top Bottom