Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

These resellers really acting like these reverse lows are the end all be all. Thirsty MFs ain't budging. This a situation where it'll just take some patience. They too new and the hype is so high they want a lopsided deal heavily in their favor and I ain't doing that. Just gotta wait it out, but it'll happen eventually.

Wait until they accuse you of stealing from their children by "lowballing", when you offer fair market value.

These resellers really acting like these reverse lows are the end all be all. Thirsty MFs ain't budging. This a situation where it'll just take some patience. They too new and the hype is so high they want a lopsided deal heavily in their favor and I ain't doing that. Just gotta wait it out, but it'll happen eventually.
personally I’d say just keep bombarding sellers with offers. My favorite line is “if you’d be willing to take $1XXX I’ll pay immediately”. but based on what I’ve seen, nows the time to press because we’re at or approaching bottom of the market. Frag lows got as low as $1200-$1300 after release and are now chilling at at $1600+. Resellers will start buying pairs up when they feel the market won’t get any lower and will hold for a year to make $150-$250 a pair

I literally been bombarding away and no one biting. It'll happen if it's meant to be. If not then oh well.

yeah that’s the grind though. took me like 3 weeks of sending messages on eBay before getting the deal I wanted on union 2s and AMM 2s. Those are t nearly as hyped as these though so it’ll probably take a lot of effort on your part. But like you said it’ll happen if it’s meant to

Snapped a quick pic on my way out today..
red laces >>>
2E82CB9E-AFE9-4E36-A8BB-8BBB3939B3B8.jpeg

I'm just glad I have OGs and frags (both l CAows). Reverse would be icing, but I could live without them. OG lows, frag lows and Chi OW 2s were 3 pairs I was NOT willing to live without!

Decent price on eBay

lowest price ive seen. authentication too
For sure legit? Anytime I see full size runs on limited shoes even if they’re priced where they should be, my fugazi senses go off

Edit- I guess they’re legit, just googled em

For sure legit? Anytime I see full size runs on limited shoes even if they’re priced where they should be, my fugazi senses go off

i trust based off the strength of their feedback a lone. there were ALOT of these on the streets before release day. bulk resellers are trying to liquidate leftover stock. Plus they get authenticated

And have these fools authenticate my $1100 shoes? Yeah no thanks :lol:

Why do y’all think legit checking is some impossible task? Some times that’s literally all it takes. Especially if you know what the real things AND the fakes look like. I’d trust eBay’s legit checkers before I put a LC post up here. If folks think the price isn’t worth it that’s one thing, but the fake hysteria is way overblown

Back
Top Bottom