Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Tbh idk. I’ve been on a comfy over style as of late. Haven’t worn these but just holding them compared to my DMP’s (that I sold recently too) they are HEAVY.
They look amazing & I love 6’s & green is my fav color but bully/heavy shoe isn’t for me anymore.

They’re a little heavy, but they’re fairly comfortable imo. I walked my dog for over 2 miles in them recently.

So I just got offered this. I wanna jump on it, but I kinda don't wanna give up my street hawkers, but I never wear them so I feel like I should prolly do it, but the street hawkers are so unique and they kinda match everything. What yall think?
👀

Screenshot_20220804-020155_Tradeblock.jpg

Last edited:
So I just got offered this. I wanna jump on it, but I kinda don't wanna give up my street hawkers, but I never wear them so I feel like I should prolly do it, but the street hawkers are so unique and they kinda match everything. What yall think?
👀

Screenshot_20220804-020155_Tradeblock.jpg

I’d do it. The only semi good shoe on your end is the Fear 5, and even that isn’t all that. 😆

This reminds me. I’ve got a DS pair of just don 2s that have just been sitting in the big *** box. I’ve gotta wear them this fall.

When i bought the beaches around RD, I kept all my accessories, paper, bag etc & placed them in a replacement box with the OG box label on it.
Threw that big *** red box in the dumpster. It is definitely excessive as hell. :lol:

PO

yeah I'd do that trade. Those coral 1's basura. And Fear 5's are ok but you know JB gonna make a dumb down version of it in the future, or maybe an exact retro lol. The street hawkers story is cool and all but I hate mismatched left and right shoes.
Coral 1 basura ? :stoneface:

1s have air. It's that they have the rubber cup soles and not the much softer PU....no?

1’s have air unit but it’s not full length. They still do deflate most of the times though. Leaves the soles sunk & floppy feeling. Had to off some 94 bred 1’s after un’DSing. Eventually the unit popped/crumbled. My 85’ were worn when I bought them & they are holding up great. The board used on the soles is thicker than newer 1’s so it’ll prolly last forever…. Hopefully.

Never said they’re crazy hot haha. Easy to say after hitting a $1k shoe for retail but yeah. 10 pairs of a $100 shoe over 1k resale either way, I get what you saying.

Not offended by corals or mystics. I’ll wear em both.

Back
Top Bottom