Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

The TS 6s are one of the most massively produced fakes. I think that’s why price has come down so much on them.

Naaa I’d say the TS1s for sure. The VIs always have been lower in price, I’ve contemplated selling mine for awhile because I never wore them.
Since I unDS them it crosses my mind then I look at them and say ain’t no way I could sell them.

The TS 6s are one of the most massively produced fakes. I think that’s why price has come down so much on them.

Idk where I saw that but I read that recently. But for sure last year it was the ts frags and mochas and OG 1 ts.
It really ruins the game and right now all the fakes are keeping me from buying stuff I don’t really need and wearing stuff I need to appreciate and wear more anyway so it’s all good. This weekend im rocking 85 rev breds for ex.

I need a pair of TS fragments in my life....fakes make it hard to drop more than a bag. What's the concensus on GOAT lately ?

I prefer to use goat over stockx/ebay because I have goat credits from selling some stuff and goat credit has a little more value. Also, with goat credit I can change my address to my brother's work address in NJ to get shoes tax free. Can't do it with ebay and stockx.

That’s def a perk of living in NJ. I will say when you’re dealing with an eBay seller that doesn’t drag their feet shipping you can a pair of shoes turn around in less than a week.

yeah I don't live in NJ nor does my brother but his work address is in NJ. Before they started imposing the sales tax, I was able to order stuff to my place in NYC but ever since they did sales tax, I've been using my brother's NJ address. Most of the time tho, my ebay/stockx gets denied because the zip code doesn't match billing credit card address because I can only use my credit card. But with goat credit, I can ship it to any address without the charge getting denied.

Last edited:
I prefer to use goat over stockx/ebay because I have goat credits from selling some stuff and goat credit has a little more value. Also, with goat credit I can change my address to my brother's work address in NJ to get shoes tax free. Can't do it with ebay and stockx.
What’s good brother. I’m in NY and do the same thing (sending to Jersey) on eBay. You’re able to do it if you wanna ever go the eBay route

Good info never knew this - tax on the frags is another shoe lol.

There was another way to skip around the sales tax, but some big mouth here on NT kept posting it in every thread and the "goat jig" got patched lol. But good thing I still have a tax-free address to use. It is annoying to sales tax on resale when they don't even have a physical location in your respective state.

Good info never knew this - tax on the frags is another shoe lol.
People assume tax is applied on your billing. It's taxed on the state/City you're shipping to. If you're buying a $500 shoe tax is damn near $50. . .

the other thing my other buddy was doing through UPS is, sending it to his cousin in Jersey but then as soon as it shipped he would rerouted it to his place in the city. It just added an extra day to his delivery ETA

I was definitely aware of the tax thing but I didn't know it would apply since I thought everything was getting taxed nowadays. From my understanding, if said business didn't have a physical location in a state, it couldn't charge sales tax. At any rate many thanks-got a sis in Jersey that doesn't know she'll be getting my packages soon

There was another way to skip around the sales tax, but some big mouth here on NT kept posting it in every thread and the "goat jig" got patched lol. But good thing I still have a tax-free address to use. It is annoying to sales tax on resale when they don't even have a physical location in your respective state.
Foot locker …. Jk

The location thing is a thing in the past. Like eBay obviously doesn’t have locations but you still paying tax smh. I’m pretty sure it used to be like that- only tax if they have a location but now it’s all sales. But there’s still some shops that are operating in the past
People assume tax is applied on your billing. It's taxed on the state/City you're shipping to. If you're buying a $500 shoe tax is damn near $50. . .

the other thing my other buddy was doing through UPS is, sending it to his cousin in Jersey but then as soon as it shipped he would rerouted it to his place in the city. It just added an extra day to his delivery ETA
I think you’re right that the local tax of the buyer is what the tax rates should be. But retailers don’t really have the software to do that. There’s local county taxes and sht. It’s a big cluster F.

Foot locker …. Jk

The location thing is a thing in the past. Like eBay obviously doesn’t have locations but you still paying tax smh. I’m pretty sure it used to be like that- only tax if they have a location but now it’s all sales. But there’s still some shops that are operating in the past

I think you’re right that the local tax of the buyer is what the tax rates should be. But retailers don’t really have the software to do that. There’s local county taxes and sht. It’s a big cluster F
Yeah for sure but i havent been taxed when shipping to jersey. You’re right the tax thing changed big time. Undefeated never charged tax
Shipping to NY but now they do. Imma check to see if they will charge something when shipping to Jersey. They shouldn’t but who the eff knows lol

Welp

0914627E-2568-4FAF-89D4-E451D6FE9151.jpeg

Thinking of moving my AMM 3s to get the baroque air maxes. The 3s are worn but still in good condition, think I’ll be able to do a straight up trade?

Personally I wouldn’t do that trade but depending on the conditions and size of your pair I’d have them add $50-$75.

Back
Top Bottom