Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

After sending stockx multiple pics of pairs of reverse mochas without pink laces, they sent me this.
CA11ADA3-AE19-4582-9F65-53676BFBDF0E.png
You should ask them on twitter? and be like hey sx do travis reverse mochas come with pink laces and if they say no hit ‘em with this

Speaking of Tradeblock, this might’ve been one of the fairest offers I’ve ever gotten on there. After some thought I declined it tho

8ED4CD62-6702-4C62-B82F-1007AC1FF901.jpeg
I woulda taken that for sure. While I do love SB’s, I just don’t wear them as much as I’d like too… recently sold my Cliver’s which were grails to me but I don’t keep anything I don’t wear.

I woulda taken that for sure. While I do love SB’s, I just don’t wear them as much as I’d like too… recently sold my Cliver’s which were grails to me but I don’t keep anything I don’t wear.

id definitely take this trade for sure. but i dont wear dunks and i like the trav highs more than unions

Why’d you decline?

the more i think about this trade the more id take it lol the 2s are so clean in person

I'd trade the dunks for the 2s. Keep the unions

I definitely thought about it for awhile before I declined. I think I ultimately liked the Unions more than the Travis, and the green lobsters are the special packaging version from concepts so they were worth a little more to me. Also Tradeblock’s fees and shipping added to the overall total was :sick:

I definitely thought about it for awhile before I declined. I think I ultimately liked the Unions more than the Travis, and the green lobsters are the special packaging version from concepts so they were worth a little more to me. Also Tradeblock’s fees and shipping added to the overall total was :sick:
Special packaging is tough on the Concepts. If I had Union’s I’d absolutely trade for those OG Travis high’s. I’ve also been listening to Travis before Days Before… so I may be biased LOL. Nah but even then, I feel like the Travis is a way more special shoe. I wear mine at work (massive tech campus of very well known company) and I get tons of questions and comments on them. They are a very unique shoe with that now-signature backward swoosh and I love the elegance of the brown suede. Looks great in office attire.

Unions are beautiful no doubt, but for me personally it woulda been a no brainer.

Yeah, the blue unions still stir my soul. Trav high OG’s, not really at all. Dunk vs. 2’s I can’t even call it, neither are high on my list…
Dude the concept alone on the midsole for the 2’s is worth it. Sick concept with an even better execution. Given that the OP has special box for the lobsters that would’ve been a tough decision, but I think I’d prefer the 2’s. Plus they’re a more versatile sneaker outfit-wise

Dude the concept alone on the midsole for the 2’s is worth it. Sick concept with an even better execution. Given that the OP has special box for the lobsters that would’ve been a tough decision, but I think I’d prefer the 2’s. Plus they’re a more versatile sneaker outfit-wise

Respectfully, I don't hate the OW 2, I'm just not drawn to it... None of the cracked / aged stuff does anything "wowee" for me... adding the vintage sail touches is enough imho. Making them appear distressed is not my cup of tea - I might take exception for denim-based shoes. And yes, I am not very happy with the upcoming L&F AJ1.. it's another one with an amazing story but I am not a fan of the cracked look. Just a simple preference. At retail, I can appreciate both.

My issue with the OG Travis highs is the awesome amount of reps that are floating around - seems they have all but perfected them and I have overseen them so I cut ties long ago. It's a great shoe but I no longer aspire to own it - especially not at a premium.

Respectfully, I don't hate the OW 2, I'm just not drawn to it... None of the cracked / aged stuff does anything "wowee" for me... adding the vintage sail touches is enough imho. Making them appear distressed is not my cup of tea - I might take exception for denim-based shoes. And yes, I am not very happy with the upcoming L&F AJ1.. it's another one with an amazing story but I am not a fan of the cracked look. Just a simple preference. At retail, I can appreciate both.

My issue with the OG Travis highs is the awesome amount of reps that are floating around - seems they have all but perfected them and I have overseen them so I cut ties long ago. It's a great shoe but I no longer aspire to own it - especially not at a premium.
I feel that - those are all very well constituted reasons!

Back
Top Bottom