Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

My issue with the OG Travis highs is the awesome amount of reps that are floating around - seems they have all but perfected them

I wouldn’t worry to much about the reps of these. They get like a 6.5/10 when it comes to good they are in hand. The nubuck on the fakes looks/feels like the regular mochas, which are night and day compared to actual legit Travis highs.

The price I can understand though. I will say I’ve paid resell for a lot of shoes over the past few years and the travs highs were one of the only ones I felt like we’re worth the money. That said I paid less for them than I did for reverse mochas

Speaking of Tradeblock, this might’ve been one of the fairest offers I’ve ever gotten on there. After some thought I declined it tho

8ED4CD62-6702-4C62-B82F-1007AC1FF901.jpeg
I mean, all the trade sht is 100% subjective, and even as much as I love those Trav 1 Highs, for me those OW 2s don’t even belong in the same convo with the Green Lobsters. But I’m an SB guy first before everything, and I’m not a 2 guy really, and absolutely not a Low 2 guy.

Recently got the Blue Unions, and I’m SSSOOO glad that I did. The Black Toes (which I already had), are my faves, but the Blues are amazing as well IMO.

I mean, all the trade sht is 100% subjective, and even as much as I love those Trav 1 Highs, for me those OW 2s don’t even belong in the same convo with the Green Lobsters. But I’m an SB guy first before everything, and I’m not a 2 guy really, and absolutely not a Low 2 guy.

Recently got the Blue Unions, and I’m SSSOOO glad that I did. The Black Toes (which I already had), are my faves, but the Blues are amazing as well IMO.

And then I’ll get trades like this where the other person is just trying to equate dollar amounts and not what is on my wishlist 😮‍💨

3E55DEC9-978B-4BDC-9113-9F0C8A588CCC.jpeg

nah I wouldn't send it back to them, they just lost out on sales fee from both the seller and the buyer. You should threaten to close your stockx account unless you get compensated for the trouble. Giving me back the $15 penalty that shouldn't have been charged is more of a "my bad" apology rather than a "let us make this right for you"

I'm always a Karen when it comes to StockX because they've made an "error" on their side more than once against me.

nah I wouldn't send it back to them, they just lost out on sales fee from both the seller and the buyer. You should threaten to close your stockx account unless you get compensated for the trouble. Giving me back the $15 penalty that shouldn't have been charged is more of a "my bad" apology rather than a "let us make this right for you"

I'm always a Karen when it comes to StockX because they've made an "error" on their side more than once against me.

Stockx is garbage for real.

I sold a brand new running mask scarf thing and they cut the tags themselves and said it wasn't brand new. When asked why they cut the tags they said they had to do it to inspect it cause it was attached to the piece of cardboard holding it in :stoneface:

Just think, a company that people PAY to authenticate sneaker purchases for them, was so thick headed on this that they still didn’t want to acknowledge a tweet from the shoe manufacturer proving they (StockX) were in the wrong…Took a customer having to email them and start the complaint process all over again before they admitted they were wrong.. How many fake pairs with pink laces have they cleared for them be so adamant that they were right? Just proves that they don’t give a **** if a shoe is real or fake…Only thing that matters is getting the product through their doors as quickly as possible so they can collect their multiple fees off of their customers on both ends of the transaction…

The fact that people still put 100% faith in these authentication services is astounding…Give me the good old days of asking a seller for detailed pics so that I myself can authenticate the damn sneakers I’m buying, all without adding fee on top of fee for the “convenience” of having somebody else do it for me…

Last edited:
Since Tomas ghosted me after I sent him the pic of the Nike tweet, I started a new convo yesterday evening. Got a response from Austin this morning and then this one a few hours ago. Just glad they decided to make things right.
1819C2E7-B3FE-46FA-B822-3746163B9F73.png
Didn’t you sell reverse mochas? Why did he say your payout is $229.68?

Didn’t you sell reverse mochas? Why did he say your payout is $229.68?
They were a size 2y. Bought them for my son. Unfortunately, they were too small. I haven’t responded yet. Honestly, I think I’ll just send back. Currently, it’s the highest payout. I do think that being called a liar for a few days does deserve more than just my money back. I’ll bring it up in my reply.

It crosses my mind to get rid of these every now and then. Then when I look at them I said ain’t no way. After these and the VIs I haven’t hit on anything else for myself on SNRKS.

54F95626-5BA7-41F4-BBEA-BC1BEB5238FC.jpeg
67B26CD4-EB5F-4332-B0B8-28AAF4DA0CE6.jpeg
Same no 6’s though from SNKRS

Just think, a company that people PAY to authenticate sneaker purchases for them, was so thick headed on this that they still didn’t want to acknowledge a tweet from the shoe manufacturer proving they (StockX) were in the wrong…Took a customer having to email them and start the complaint process all over again before they admitted they were wrong.. How many fake pairs with pink laces have they cleared for them be so adamant that they were right? Just proves that they don’t give a **** if a shoe is real or fake…Only thing that matters is getting the product through their doors as quickly as possible so they can collect their multiple fees off of their customers on both ends of the transaction…

The fact that people still put 100% faith in these authentication services is astounding…Give me the good old days of asking a seller for detailed pics so that I myself can authenticate the damn sneakers I’m buying, all without adding fee on top of fee for the “convenience” of having somebody else do it for me…
This is why I prefer buying on eBay.

…at least I have photos to look at before buying.

There’s some commotion over Reverse Mocha’s being on Travis’s website right now… has that image been there since release? Or is he doing a shock restock (I doubt it)

Back
Top Bottom