Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Man what. :lol:

I like the 2's more, but also with that notion you arent being objective here.

the off-white 5 has a new upper material with some holes and everything else is basically the same with a splash of piss… I don’t consider that a huge change. The 2 was totally redesigned plus the sole is different… seems more “reworked” to me

the off-white 5 has a new upper material with some holes and everything else is basically the same with a splash of piss… I don’t consider that a huge change. The 2 was totally redesigned plus the sole is different… seems more “reworked” to me

A "total" redesign? They reworked the shape, thats not a total redesign.

It is, though im still gonna stand by my argument and say the 5s were more reworked than the 2s.
"Reworked" is a more accurate description I can agree with. Initially you said he "redid the whole entire shoe," which suggests a complete redesign and I disagree with that. Maybe we're splitting hairs with semantics here. Point is I think the 5s are overdone, with totally unnecessary changes and overall it takes away from the original design with gimmicky additions. Whereas, imo, the 2s are perfectly executed and not overdone, with minor additions that add to the design while still keeping the overall original look. Just my opinion, which others such as yourself may disagree with. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
It’s a totally different shoe than the traditional jordan 2. If you consider Jordan 5s new upper and a couple of holes more work than cool

off-white-air-jordan-5-6.jpg

vs

529559_01.jpg

s-l640.png

vs

s-l300.jpg

Now which shoe looks more different from its counterpart?

off-white-air-jordan-5-6.jpg

vs

529559_01.jpg

s-l640.png

vs

s-l300.jpg

Now which shoe looks more different from its counterpart?
Are you asking me which one is more “reworked” or which one looks the furthest from its original counterpart? Because those are two different arguments and you’re really not making sense now

goat or stockx (or ebay)?

-

also kinda surprised that they're going down in price (even with the recession) considering the rumors that they're done with the silhouette

thought they'd be going up if anything (not that i'm complaining, though)

will definitely be grabbing a pair eventually
SX, agree but I’m not complaining. Might double up if I can hit a parlay 😂

Are you asking me which one is more “reworked” or which one looks the furthest from its original counterpart? Because those are two different arguments and you’re really not making sense now
No you guys are both making sense. You’re just articulating poorly. He believes the 5 is more different(reworked) because of how different they look. You think the 2 is more redesigned(reworked) cuz of the cracked feature.

Not much travis news...

-Phantoms
-Olives
-Alternate frag lows that we'll never see

Last edited:
No you guys are both making sense. You’re just articulating poorly. He believes the 5 is more different(reworked) because of how different they look. You think the 2 is more redesigned(reworked) cuz of the cracked feature.

Yeah that’s what doesn’t make sense…how does that help his argument?.

His argument is that the Jordan 5 off-white is more reworked than the 2. But then doesnt give his reasoning and asking me which shoe looks most different from its original counterpart. The appearance doesn’t determine how much work has gone into it.

On the 5, the upper dawns newer material than usual. Add some holes. Same sole

The Jordan 2 derrived from a original jordan 2 scanned with digital equipment, the upper shape was changed, signature was taken from a pair jordan signed. DNA of the shoe was totally revamped along with the intricate details in the sole.

And I would bet money that midsole process and trying to imitate a crumbling midsole was more of a challenge than the creation of the whole off-white 5 itself. Especially trying to create a left crumbling midsole, a right crumbling midsole and trying to make them different from one another. Mind you I’m not a fan of Jordan 5s or 2s. The 2 is more of a makeover. More of a “rework”.

Yeah that’s what doesn’t make sense…how does that help his argument?.

His argument is that the Jordan 5 off-white is more reworked than the 2. But then doesnt give his reasoning and asking me which shoe looks most different from its original counterpart. The appearance doesn’t determine how much work has gone into it.

On the 5, the upper dawns newer material than usual. Add some holes. Same sole

The Jordan 2 derrived from a original jordan 2 scanned with digital equipment, the upper shape was changed, signature was taken from a pair jordan signed. DNA of the shoe was totally revamped along with the intricate details in the sole.

And I would bet money that midsole process and trying to imitate a crumbling midsole was more of a challenge than the creation of the whole off-white 5 itself. Especially trying to create a left crumbling midsole, a right crumbling midsole and trying to make them different from one another. Mind you I’m not a fan of Jordan 5s or 2s. The 2 is more of a makeover. More of a “rework”.

I gave you goddamn pictures to look at. :lol: Use your eyes b.

You can say all you want, all that to say they fixed the shape of the shoe. Like other dude said, the changes to the shape arent that obvious if you were to just look at both shoes, you really gotta look at em and compare. The design cues that differentiate them (the rework) is the midsole and signature. The 5's off the bat look way more different than the Fire Reds.

Its as simple as that, damn. Why you so hardheaded?:lol:

I gave you goddamn pictures to look at. :lol: Use your eyes b.

You can say all you want, all that to say they fixed the shape of the shoe. Like other dude said, the changes to the shape arent that obvious if you were to just look at both shoes, you really gotta look at em and compare. The design cues that differentiate them (the rework) is the midsole and signature. The 5's off the bat look way more different than the Fire Reds.

Its as simple as that, damn. Why you so hardheaded?:lol:
You keep saying telling me to “look at the shoe”. But your not telling me what was done to the shoe. The look of the shoe doesnt really correlate to how much work was put in.

Looks like an aged fire red 5 with holes. Doesnt seem like a drastic change to me

You keep saying telling me to “look at the shoe”. But your not telling me what was done to the shoe. The look of the shoe doesnt really correlate to how much work was put in.

Looks like an aged fire red 5 with holes. Doesnt seem like a drastic change to me

Do you not see the entire upper of the 5s being completely different than the plain leather on the OG's? Forget the piss tint and the giant hole, the material in itself is more noticeable than the improved shape of the 2s. Your main point is they did alot of work to the shape, yes while that is true, is it not an immediately noticeable thing. You have to look at pictures of both or have both in hand to see the difference in shape. The other poster said the same thing and gets it. Youre just being dense man. :lol:

see what u did there. Ftr, this is what I did with my OW 5. You think I ever looked back?
👀
Screenshot_20221005_013755.jpg

With trades idc so much for value (to an extent) like if I was the dude with the Travs and I wanted the Muslins and those bumass 4s that bad I woudnt even care for the $30.

That being said, I woudda kept the 5s only cause im not a huge huge fan of the Frag lows. I like em but I like the Muslins more.

Shoot id trade my Trav High OG for some OW 2's or both 5's. Anyone got a 9.5-10 and want em lmk shiiiee

Back
Top Bottom