Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Not true. Theres plenty of wack off white shoes that get no love. The shape is the reason that I gravitated towards the shoe… If it was just a regular clown-shoe Jordan 2 with the off-white treatment-wouldn’t have looked twice
If people wanted normal looking shoes, why tf are they buying/even looking at them??

Not true. Theres plenty of wack off white shoes that get no love. The shape is the reason that I gravitated towards the shoe… If it was just a regular clown-shoe Jordan 2 with the off-white treatment-wouldn’t have looked twice

All of the Jordan OW shoes get love, especially if its based of an OG color. So if the retro OG's came out first (without the OW's ever existing) with a good shape you woudve copped?

All of the Jordan OW shoes get love, especially if its based of an OG color. So if the retro OG's came out first (without the OW's ever existing) with a good shape you woudve copped?
If it was a low and with the revamped shape then most definitley. The fact that the sole has that cracking/deterioration effect sets it over the edge. Its an amazing shoe.

If it was a low and with the revamped shape then most definitley. The fact that the sole has that cracking effect sets it over the edge. Its an amazing shoe.

Lol ok. The OG didnt have a cracked sole so idk why youre mentioning that, I didnt ask anything about the OW's in my last post to you.

Lol ok. The OG didnt have a cracked sole so idk why youre mentioning that, I didnt ask anything about the OW's in my last post to you.
So??I still answered your question. Besides what is “good shape”? Jordan 2s never had a “good shape”. The ow 2 has a NEW shape which is modern and wearable. A zip tie and text all over a shoe doesnt mean it’s wearable.

So??I still answered your question. Besides what is “good shape”? Jordan 2s never had a “good shape”. The ow 2 has a NEW shape which is modern and wearable. A zip tie and text all over a shoe doesnt mean it’s wearable.

Jordan 2's never had a good shape, these OW2's shape is so drastically different that its an amazing shoe thats "modern and wearable".

This take is worse than your NBA thread takes. Im out. :lol:

Someone said OW shoes were wack. Don’t buy OW if you don’t want wack shoes, that’s what makes them unique.
Can you read? I said there are plenty of off-white‘s that are wack. People aren’t buying the twos just because they’re off-white. Lemme see a pic of you rocking those off-white Air Force One mids

Jordan 2's never had a good shape, these OW2's shape is so drastically different that its an amazing shoe thats "modern and wearable".

This take is worse than your NBA thread takes. Im out. :lol:
Oh yea like when you were in the nba thread talking ‘bout “they need to HIGHER the rim” LOL. I’m over here trying to have a debate with someone who can’t even speak English. Thanks for reminding me

I don’t think Virgil would’ve had to scan the shoe with medical equipment if it wasn’t a drastic change lol. The old heads are in serious peril tonight for some reason

Oh yea like when you were in the nba thread talking ‘bout “they need to HIGHER the rim” LOL. I’m over here trying to have a debate with someone who can’t even speak English. Thanks for reminding me

YES. HIGHER. UPPED IT.

Its jokes foo, quit being the boring old man in at the party. :lol:

It's not just the shape. It's also the sturdy build and the nice thick leather. The quality is top notch. The cracked midsole is off the charts. The whole story behind them. Even the signature is a dope touch. Everything about the Chi OW 2 is 🔥 to me. But I'm one of the few who's always liked 2s.

It's not just the shape. It's also the sturdy build and the nice thick leather. The quality is top notch. The cracked midsole is off the charts. The whole story behind them. Even the signature is a dope touch. Everything about the Chi OW 2 is 🔥 to me. Buy I'm one of the few who's always liked 2s.
The shoe is crazy. I don’t even have any off-white and that’s the only one I want.

It's not just the shape. It's also the sturdy build and the nice thick leather. The quality is top notch. The cracked midsole is off the charts. The whole story behind them. Even the signature is a dope touch. Everything about the Chi OW 2 is 🔥 to me. Buy I'm one of the few who's always liked 2s.

It is, though im still gonna stand by my argument and say the 5s were more reworked than the 2s.

Look at an OG 5 vs the OW 5, look at an OG2 vs the OW 2.

Thanks
-management
The 2 is literally a whole new shoe… How do you get more “reworked” than that. The effect on the soul is the first of its kind on a Nike or Jordan. The shoes been redone from top to bottom. The 5 got into a fight with a giant hole puncher then someones cat pissed on them.

The 2 is literally a whole new shoe… How do you get more “reworked” than that. The effect on the soul is the first of its kind on a Nike or Jordan. The shoes been redone from top to bottom. The 5 got into a fight with a giant hole puncher then someones cat pissed on them.

Man what. :lol:

I like the 2's more, but also with that notion you arent being objective here.

My bid was $1978 for my 12.5, i sold a 12 back in May for $3700 for reference.

goat or stockx (or ebay)?

-

also kinda surprised that they're going down in price (even with the recession) considering the rumors that they're done with the silhouette

thought they'd be going up if anything (not that i'm complaining, though)

will definitely be grabbing a pair eventually

Last edited:
Inspiration? Bro, he took the exact shoe, removed ankle padding, put a yellowing plastic overlay over the whole shoe, put holes in the tongue and netting, aged the midsole and piss yellowed the outsole. Like WTF!? It seemed dope at 1st, but like I said, when I got them in hand and really looked at them it didn't take long to realize we had all been duped. At the end of the day it's literally just a gimmick and not a very good one at that. It's a 🤡 caricature shoe imo, but that's just MY opinion.

Now, what he did with the 2s, on the other hand, is way more creative, it makes way more sense, it's way more practical, way more wearable, look way better and has an actual story that makes sense. The 5s look like something for kids as opposed to something a grown man would be wearing. The 2s are by far his best creation, but again just MY opinion. To each their own.

Yeah, different strokes. I’ve got the 5s and the 2s. I like them both. Ironically enough the soles on the 2s do nothing for me. It’s a cool idea but the sole doesn’t make or break the shoe for me at all.

Back
Top Bottom