Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’ve hit the 4’s, Third AF1’s and the 6’s off SNKRS. i think i’m due for a W on a 1 (low or high).

I’ve paid resale for both the OG Low& High. I would love a retail W for either me or my son.

Hope it’s these.

That's great. But there were NTers talking it would be easy and then end up with 0 pairs. 200K is still not enough pairs.

Bruh, no matter how many pairs of any hype release they make there will ALWAYS be people who end up with zero pairs

There’s people on here who miss GRs that sit for days. A lot of dudes just bad at copping shoes no matter how easy it is

From a purely aesthetic point of view, the phantom lows are one of the most boring "hype" shoes of all time.

Maybe the materials are supernatural, but I can't believe these are going to do anything crazy on the resell.

If they do...then all is truly lost.

From a purely aesthetic point of view, the phantom lows are one of the most boring "hype" shoes of all time.

Maybe the materials are supernatural, but I can't believe these are going to do anything crazy on the resell.

With lace swap (red or the black/white ones) they are kinda fire and materials looks premium.

If no one wants to wear these, who are the ones buying for resale/people are flipping to?

Last shot at a pair Trav Scott backwards swoosh ones. ☹️

I’m all in. Hope I don’t get a L. These are fire, all black shoes are my thing.

It’ll be a fire Christmas if these land. 🔥🙏🤞

D116D3B4-8DE0-4F9C-9E77-0EF2CF6EFD1C.jpeg

Nephew is straight now too

Honestly don't think I would even trade a double or triple up of L&F for these....I guess I'm not a huge TS fan, or at least not this colorway.

This is the type of shoe that pics are deceiving. In hand is how to judge these. Different materials are used to create an effect.

These joints look like TJMaxx variants

I don’t got the strength in me to do the mental gymnastics necessary to hype these up as anything other than Hypebeast tradebait

Back
Top Bottom