Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Y’all meant these joints?

1ED7121A-BE7A-4536-93C0-0B5B49629A78.png 5BEC6034-0AEF-4AA5-B5D9-00187D5670B1.png
Yeah the top ones. I laughed out loud when I saw 'em. Was hoping he was a FAMU fan but no such luck.

Anyone know how the sweats fit? Maybe of previous drops as well. True to size or bigger like other Jordan apparel? The hoodie fit me true to size.

Imagine paying resell and getting these glue stains daym.. publically apologizing whoever these get sold to lol
Sheesh, sx going send them back to you fr...those might have to go to goat with defects. Wish all resellers got pairs like this just out of spite 😂

The thing is, they really shouldn't reject those as that's not really B-grade; just standard Nike QC. Just b/c people pay hundreds over retail, doesn't change the quality. Even without any QC issues, even the MSRP is arguably quite expensive. We buy them b/c they hold value to us, but we're not paying for high end quality.

Imagine paying resell and getting these glue stains daym.. publically apologizing whoever these get sold to lol

Sheesh, sx going send them back to you fr...those might have to go to goat with defects. Wish all resellers got pairs like this just out of spite 😂
Could always just throw em on eBay w/ pics that don’t show the glue that much, once the sale is done the buyer can’t even contact u lol. eBay just makes sure they’re real anyway

Back
Top Bottom