Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Well I took an L on the last drop of kicks. I ended copping the hoodie on that drop though . The hoodie is definitely way better than I expected. The details that you wouldn’t know based on the website pics. Feels heavy with the material used.

However, I am kinda bummed out because it came with some little marks on the hoodie part, which I know once wearing it won’t be noticeable. I was able to get 10% off but it’s still a pricey hoodie lol. I added the og mocha’s as a plus.

Attachments

• D83079AA-E041-46E6-B933-B9C551AA7B61.jpeg
    D83079AA-E041-46E6-B933-B9C551AA7B61.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 90
  • C526BF2A-0DBB-43A0-BC99-92C2BDD0FDFE.jpeg
    C526BF2A-0DBB-43A0-BC99-92C2BDD0FDFE.jpeg
    486.4 KB · Views: 92
Thats crazy, for me i felt like the OG mochas ran TTS and the reverse and Frags run half a size too big. I actually think all jordan lows run half a size too big (pause). Copped the starfish and white/grey “85” lows .5 smaller than my tts
My 2017 All-Star/Chameleons run TTS but I feel like at least starting in 2021 (maybe even earlier), they ran a half size big. Every High OG I've bought 2021 and after is a half size big and fit just fine.

No Tracking, came home and the Travs were just chilling on the porch :emoji_confused:

Glad they showed up early but Nike is wildin‘ not uploading tracking. I’d hate to be in a ****ty area and have this box sitting outside for hours with no knowledge of it being delivered.

Nike pair came in, they are very meh in person. Don’t get me wrong glad to have them for retail but not very inspiring at all.

Wish I hadn’t sold my OG lows, I’d have all 4 pairs.

149D53A9-8D7C-4C96-A4D7-418982CB96B5.jpeg
thats Interesting, I actually think they look better in the flesh than in pics, plus I think they VERY wearable.

Og Mocha lows are the most expensive shoe Of his rn
Wow that’s crazy. I checked my size on Goat and you’re right. Og mocha lows are higher than frag highs and og highs…. Seems like they skyrocketed whereas the others topped out

Saw some mf wearing Travis Scott fragments except the swoosh was a star. Idek wtf they were, he was at the UK game last night

Back
Top Bottom