Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Right but I'm basically asking, given that the release date on these is the 26th for the snkrs release (as far as the rumors) and its April 24th, what's up with the release date on travis' site?

I haven't hit a single pair of anything ts related from Nike so I don't remember every single detail about every release because it's hard to care that much when they're unobtainable (so I can't remember if he releases a day before snkrs) but being that my birthday is Wednesday, the 26th, I want to know why it's so quiet 2 days out. I'm trying to get a pair for my bday.
His website is going to drop today or tomorrow, stores are loading up for the release Wednesday. I bit the bullet & got my pair already today. I’ll post pics later.
70405286244__B1F5C0B6-E348-47ED-A733-2BB058C7C02F.jpeg

Yes, but at least people will have 10 minutes to enter. Usually the first 4-5 mins is a ****show, but thereafter, people got a fighters chance to get their entry in.
I hear you. But also that’s just giving people more time to clog the app up & enter more accounts, they did those shock drops last week to ease the pain this week.

His website is going to drop today or tomorrow, stores are loading up for the release Wednesday. I bit the bullet & got my pair already today. I’ll post pics later.
70405286244__B1F5C0B6-E348-47ED-A733-2BB058C7C02F.jpeg
Thinking about biting the bullet as well 🤔 but I’m tryna see what the market gone be like on these if I don’t hit for retail hoping under 1k somewhere close to the black phantom’s.

I didn’t want to play since this was top priority for me on my sneakers list for the year. Knowing that most of the stock was already gone locally before the release or any raffles were announced, it was a no brainer.

I got a chance to see the olives in person today. I thought I was going to rank these above the phantoms but I actually think they come dead last in the jordan 1 that have dropped. That’s not to say they aren’t dope, cause they are. But they just felt like they’ve been done before, even thought they’re a new colorway. very similar in quality to the reverse mochas

Ok.. don’t own a pair of Travis lows.. so do these run similar to the Jordan 1 low OG? I wear a 10 in Jordan 1 high and when I got the powder blue low in a 10, it was half size too big. Will it be the same like that? Should I get a 9.5M / 11W ?

IMG_1294.jpeg
IMG_1295.jpeg
IMG_1296.jpeg
IMG_1297.jpeg
IMG_1298.jpeg
IMG_1299.jpeg
IMG_1300.jpeg
IMG_1303.jpeg
IMG_1291.jpeg
IMG_1290.jpeg

I love them, for me they’re 2nd to the Frags as far as his AJ1 Lows. I’m bias tho, green is my favorite color. Had to have these no matter what this year, so I caved & copped early. They fit TTS for me with very slight room in the toe box around the big toe, had I sized down they’d be killing my pinky toes. I’m happy, didn’t want to be down all week had I missed out, so I made it happen! 😎

IMG_1294.jpeg
IMG_1295.jpeg
IMG_1296.jpeg
IMG_1297.jpeg
IMG_1298.jpeg
IMG_1299.jpeg
IMG_1300.jpeg
IMG_1303.jpeg
IMG_1291.jpeg
IMG_1290.jpeg

I love them, for me they’re 2nd to the Frags as far as his AJ1 Lows. I’m bias tho, green is my favorite color. Had to have these no matter what this year, so I caved & copped early. They fit TTS for me with very slight room in the toe box around the big toe, had I sized down they’d be killing my pinky toes. I’m happy, didn’t want to be down all week had I missed out, so I made it happen! 😎
Look good man I can’t wait to get my pair 🤞🏾

IMG_1294.jpeg
IMG_1295.jpeg
IMG_1296.jpeg
IMG_1297.jpeg
IMG_1298.jpeg
IMG_1299.jpeg
IMG_1300.jpeg
IMG_1303.jpeg
IMG_1291.jpeg
IMG_1290.jpeg

Ain’t the prettiest but I’ll still get ‘em. Hate those trash oversized box tho.

Back
Top Bottom