Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

IMG_1294.jpeg
IMG_1295.jpeg
IMG_1296.jpeg
IMG_1297.jpeg
IMG_1298.jpeg
IMG_1299.jpeg
IMG_1300.jpeg
IMG_1303.jpeg
IMG_1291.jpeg
IMG_1290.jpeg

I love them, for me they’re 2nd to the Frags as far as his AJ1 Lows. I’m bias tho, green is my favorite color. Had to have these no matter what this year, so I caved & copped early. They fit TTS for me with very slight room in the toe box around the big toe, had I sized down they’d be killing my pinky toes. I’m happy, didn’t want to be down all week had I missed out, so I made it happen! 😎

What was the resale price tag on them? by the way, how do they fit you compared to a Travis High version ?

Wait did you pay $2000 for them or $150-200?

Please don't tell me y'all letting Stock X prices dictate whether or not y'all wearing your shoes :lol:

Gotta stop buying shoes just to take pictures of them for other dudes on the internet. That said, different strokes for different folks

I like collecting. Ill were some stuff.
Wait did you pay $2000 for them or $150-200?

Please don't tell me y'all letting Stock X prices dictate whether or not y'all wearing your shoes :lol:

Gotta stop buying shoes just to take pictures of them for other dudes on the internet. That said, different strokes for different folks
Hell no I aint pay stock x prices. I enjoy collecting. You guys never heard of people who just like collecting? Well there are a lot of people who do but I know it's cool to hate on the DS collector. I wear some of my stuff, Just not most of my expensive ****.

I like collecting. Ill were some stuff.

Hell no I aint pay stock x prices. I enjoy collecting. You guys never heard of people who just like collecting? Well there are a lot of people who do but I know it's cool to hate on the DS collector. I wear some of my stuff, Just not most of my expensive ****.
This makes no sense, but do you fam.

This isn't art that will last forever bro... these shoes will just crumble one day :lol:

Merch is loaded on TS site.

:nerd:

Hoodie's not bad at all. I won't drop $125 on it, though. Just open the raffle so I can catch that L :nthat:

yep, still enjoy collecting though. I can't justify wearing shoes that are worth that much money. Im doing alright but not $2000 shoes alright. To each their own.

I’m like the exact opposite. I can’t justify spending $1000+ on a shoe if I’m not going to be wearing them. I’m giving myself to the end of this year to unds the pairs I haven’t worn yet, even if it’s only 1 or 2 times

$125 girl hoodie that you won't get for 12 weeks, and you won't hit the shoes either

Pass... At least if they give you your shoe L first you can make a rational decision

Grabbed some merch. There’s talk in one of my discord groups that buying merch could increase your chances lol I doubt it but. But buying merch after the fact if you do get the shoes is always more expensive. Anyway, anything that matches these 1s will go well with the the olive 6s
IMG_4268.jpeg

Grabbed some merch. There’s talk in one of my discord groups that buying merch could increase your chances lol I doubt it but. But buying merch after the fact if you do get the shoes is always more expensive. Anyway, anything that matches these 1s will go well with the the olive 6s
IMG_4268.jpeg
I’ve bought merch plenty of times & haven’t won. I won the British Khaki AJ6s & didn’t buy a thing. That’s cap.

Back
Top Bottom