Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yeah, I've bought tees and hoodies and stuff and never hit boo on the drawings. Only TSs I have are the OG lows I hit on SNKRS

As have I, and I’ve never won a raffle. But I also find myself making purchase on the off chance it might increase my SNKRS app wins too even though I haven’t won a draw In like 2 years lol I know it’s 50% dope and 50% wishful thinking

As have I, and I’ve never won a raffle. But I also find myself making purchase on the off chance it might increase my SNKRS app wins too even though I haven’t won a draw In like 2 years lol I know it’s 50% dope and 50% wishful thinking
I go for everything worth having on SNKRS, always have. It’s so random that it’s best to not overthink it or be superstitious. It’s a lottery fam.

Yeah, with the amount of stuff I try for on SNKRS my hit % is actually pretty damn good (probably 30-40%). Sure there's been plenty of stuff I've really wanted that I've missed, but I've done really well compared to most ppl I've seen.

I go for everything worth having on SNKRS, always have. It’s so random that it’s best to not overthink it or be superstitious. It’s a lottery fam.

If there was some sort of system that rewarded activity, it definitely doesn’t help that I don’t wear dunks lol but you’re right it’s a random

This ****'s usually live at like 7pm ET, isn't it? Why's it so damn late tonight? Some of us got stuff to do lol

Lottery?

Brother, same people always winning

Legit never won a draw in 10 years. Miss me with that BS

Lottery?

Brother, same people always winning

Legit never won a draw in 10 years. Miss me with that BS

I concur, earlier this week I seen a Twitter thread regarding past Travis Scott releases and I see individuals being selected for multiple releases consecutively. Once I saw that, I knew that the SNKRS app has specific individuals who can secure certain releases.

IMG_7428.png

Entered … let’s see …

Good luck y'all!

Entered for myself on my phone, but trying to enter with my girl's info on desktop was coming up "Invalid." Must be IP-based?

Edit: She was able to enter on her phone after turning WiFi off, so yeah, the blocking must be IP based

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom