Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

was on vacation so just got back over the weekend to unboxing my olives. Wore the frag lows all over Disney and had a few strollers roll over my shoes. Took them all out for a set pic. Probably in the minority but I really like the olive laces on them. Black or white works well too.

In my ranking opinion: frags > olives > og mocha > reverse mocha > phantoms.

IMG_2362.jpeg

IMG_2366.jpeg
Everyday i think about trading my highs for Frags + Phantoms

anyone with both the OG highs and lows post well lit pics with them next to eachother. i want to start searching for a good deal on the lows and I want to see if I can use the highs as a reference for legit checking.

saw the olives in person at a consignment store. holy moly those dont do it for me. Respect to yall who legit like them. They look like finishline clearance kicks imo

The adult phantoms on the other hand kinda banged ngl

i have zero lows bc **** travis but if i were to rank,

frags > reverse mochs > OG mochs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> phantoms >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> olives

saw the olives in person at a consignment store. holy moly those dont do it for me. Respect to yall who legit like them. They look like finishline clearance kicks imo

frags > reverse mochs > OG mochs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> phantoms >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> olives

As long as phantoms and olives are at the bottom I’m cool w any list lol

This is a weird take…
Phantoms over Olives?!?! You blind bro?!

was on vacation so just got back over the weekend to unboxing my olives. Wore the frag lows all over Disney and had a few strollers roll over my shoes. Took them all out for a set pic. Probably in the minority but I really like the olive laces on them. Black or white works well too.

In my ranking opinion: frags > olives > og mocha > reverse mocha > phantoms.

IMG_2362.jpeg

IMG_2366.jpeg
I was in Disneyland this past weekend and I saw sooo many TS…Frags, phantoms, Frag highs, reverse mochas, and a ton of little kid olives…Off white IVs, military black IVs, WC3s, and L&Fs.

I wear all my shoes, but I ain’t taking them to Disneyland. I walk 15+ miles each day in the park. Going with something with more support and less likely to get tore up.

I was in Disneyland this past weekend and I saw sooo many TS…Frags, phantoms, Frag highs, reverse mochas, and a ton of little kid olives…Off white IVs, military black IVs, WC3s, and L&Fs.

I wear all my shoes, but I ain’t taking them to Disneyland. I walk 15+ miles each day in the park. Going with something with more support and less likely to get tore up.
Sure.

Love to see people wearing kicks. But how many were probably reps which no one could tell.

I just assume all shoes at disneyland are fakes.

Last time I saw a guy wearing chicago off white 1s, sail off white 4s, travis highs with the stockx tag on them, etc

not gonna lie, if the olives didn’t have any olive, on it, they would look like your generic mass panda colorway Nike has been pumping out on tons of models. That’s why the olive swoosh and olive lace makes the difference for me. I felt like the RM was missing another color other than brown and white.

phantoms true religion stitching, dusty looking faded black, linty looking and dirt magnet materials

this list, but olives > phantoms. an all black sneaker just doesn't do it for me

not gonna lie, if the olives didn’t have any olive, on it, they would look like your generic mass panda colorway Nike has been pumping out on tons of models. That’s why the olive swoosh and olive lace makes the difference for me. I felt like the RM was missing another color other than brown and white.

phantoms true religion stitching, dusty looking faded black, linty looking and dirt magnet materials
👆

Thought to stay true to the olive motif I threw red laces on. Much more depth on these then the RM or Phantoms 🔥🔥

At the end of the day the only low that can even compete w the previous models is the frag IMO

Original 6,4, 1 high, even the multi Air Force was crazy too

These lows are getting worse and worse, seems like they can put out anything and ppl will scoop

At the end of the day the only low that can even compete w the previous models is the frag IMO

Original 6,4, 1 high, even the multi Air Force was crazy too

These lows are getting worse and worse, seems like they can put out anything and ppl will scoop
Man I LOVE the white/sail AF1s but why tf did they have to do canvas? Had to sell mine because I quickly realized they were a dust magnet

Back
Top Bottom