Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I mean I don’t find the Travis frag highs terrible. I just don’t think they should be valued at what it is thanks to the extremely low numbers and just the colorblocking alone (too much white IMO). And since I have the original frags, those Travis frag highs was just never going to make it into my collection if it wasn’t at retail or a trade for something else in my collection. One thing that did bother me a bit was the blue that they used on both the Travis frag lows and the highs

IMG_3869.jpeg
Totally agree, far prefer the frag high’s true royal blue

I mean I don’t find the Travis frag highs terrible. I just don’t think they should be valued at what it is thanks to the extremely low numbers and just the colorblocking alone (too much white IMO). And since I have the original frags, those Travis frag highs was just never going to make it into my collection if it wasn’t at retail or a trade for something else in my collection. One thing that did bother me a bit was the blue that they used on both the Travis frag lows and the highs

IMG_3869.jpeg
100% its easily the last in line when compared to the OG frags and the lows and not at the top of the list for travis 1s either, but thats not saying much cause theyre all 9-10/10. Its definitely not a Yeezy 2 level grail either, or atleast shouldnt be. i still want a pair though lol

edit, I am wrong. they had it next to a pic of the actual samples and the 85 shape fooled me.

I know it was customs because I actually follow the customizer on IG for a long time lol. And also he used the NG base which we know the “85 mold” ain’t really like the mold of an 1985 AJ1

IMG_2402.jpeg

Thinking of pulling the trigger for the olives. Are the reps still a long way from 1:1?
From what Ive seen, the laces are thicker, and not as waxed. Also they have a reverse swoosh defect, it has noticeable longer nap and looks ashy, whereas the legit pairs are flat. Other than that, it’s not much different.

And to add, scammers are wetting the reverse swoosh to kill the nap to match retail.

From what Ive seen, the laces are thicker, and not as waxed. Also they have a reverse swoosh defect, it has noticeable longer nap and looks ashy, whereas the legit pairs are flat. Other than that, it’s not much different.

And to add, scammers are wetting the reverse swoosh to kill the nap to match retail.

What about the swoosh and sole? Did they get that correct already?

What about the swoosh and sole? Did they get that correct already?
I’ve seen retails have 2 different midsole patterns. But the color on the rep soles are always darker. You can only tell in person though.

Retail is the bottom shoe. And retail box on the far right. (Not my pictures)

From the looks of it, it don’t matter how close the shoes are, if the reps come in a box, with paper and all, it’s very easy to legit check.

IMG_2915.png
IMG_2916.png
IMG_2917.jpeg

I’ve seen retails have 2 different midsole patterns. But the color on the rep soles are always darker. You can only tell in person though.

From the looks of it, it don’t matter how close the shoes are, if the reps come in a box, with paper and all, it’s very easy to legit check.

IMG_2915.png
IMG_2916.png
IMG_2917.jpeg
Appreciate you bro. Thanks for all the info.

IMG_2915.png
IMG_2916.png
IMG_2917.jpeg

Chinese retail releases had some variation in both the swoosh and the midsole color believe it or not. Both pairs below are retail. Even though the swoosh isn’t dead flat like the most common authentic pairs, the nubuck is still darker than most of the common batches of reps. This is the only Travis Scott shoes I’ve seen this on.
IMG_4734.jpeg
IMG_4736.jpeg

Chinese retail releases had some variation in both the swoosh and the midsole color believe it or not. Both pairs below are retail. Even though the swoosh isn’t dead flat like the most common authentic pairs, the nubuck is still darker than most of the common batches of reps. This is the only Travis Scott shoes I’ve seen this on.
IMG_4734.jpeg
IMG_4736.jpeg
Yep, this what I was saying about the two midsole patterns.

Back
Top Bottom