Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yeah it’s kinda wack how over saturated TS kicks have gotten in general

It used to be crazy to see some in the wild

Now it’s like oh, just another teenager
I was at King of Prussia mall (philly suburbs) and saw numerous TS shoes...multiple womens olive, frag lows, dunks

where I live (kind of between central and NEPA depending on who you ask) I don't recall every seeing someone wearing TS shoes

I might join the cool kid club wearing Travis Scott VI's...among the least valuable TS shoes but among the best IMO

so maybe I won't be in the cool kid club...which is a good thing

I was at King of Prussia mall (philly suburbs) and saw numerous TS shoes...multiple womens olive, frag lows, dunks

where I live (kind of between central and NEPA depending on who you ask) I don't recall every seeing someone wearing TS shoes

I might join the cool kid club wearing Travis Scott VI's...among the least valuable TS shoes but among the best IMO

I’m on the Jersey side of the river but that checks out for KOP. Lots of money out there. I’ve got a good few TS Jordan’s but my British khakis are easily my most worn

You guys think this a dumb trade? I’m giving up reverse mochas?
IMG_0883.jpeg

Did you get a jacked up pair of Rev Mochas or something? Make it make sense lordt....

I hit for retail and really don’t love them. They alright but I ended up declining it and am gonna save them for a trade that I really want.
I would say hold out for a better trade. All those pairs have potential to restock

Half of those are proudly wearing reps

Yeah cause the cool kids keeping them in the boxes deadstock….taking them out just to show pictures on instagram

I’m glad I’m not cool

IMG_3110.jpeg

Naw they moved on to ALD NB’s, non Yeezy adidas and clogs. :lol: Im guilty of the last 2, I cant anymore with the whole NB thing. Still with my 3’s and 4’s though. Been wearing my Military Blue 4’s (traded in for credit my mocha high) heavy. :pimp:

If your doing it for financial reasons, then I don’t know.
No, I passed on that trade for a trade where my shoes were valued around $40 more. Finally got my L & F back, double of skylines cause I really like that shoe and thunder 14s which I’ve been chasing since release. I’m satisfied with the trade.
IMG_0890.jpeg

No, I passed on that trade for a trade where my shoes were valued around $40 more. Finally got my L & F back, double of skylines cause I really like that shoe and thunder 14s which I’ve been chasing since release. I’m satisfied with the trade.
IMG_0890.jpeg

Probably one of the worst trades I’ve seen here, but taste is subjective (and your’s sucks)

Back
Top Bottom