Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Oh yup those way too hard. Don’t switch up now! 🔥🔥🔥

IMG_4054.jpeg
IMG_4055.jpeg

PREDICTION: Cut the check will refer to literally CUTTING the Nike Swoosh / Check.

There will be a randomization element to the sneakers where you'll get a random color under a black swoosh. You can "cut the check" to reveal which color you got.

FOR EXTRA POINTS: There will be rarity associated with the different check colors, with one being considered the rarest / most valuable.

This will all have an interesting resell effect where to resell a pair as DS, you can't have cut the check. But cut checks with the rarest color revealed could end up becoming the most valuable.

Who knows, maybe I'm completely wrong, but that would be a really fun way to release these.

PREDICTION: Cut the check will refer to literally CUTTING the Nike Swoosh / Check.

There will be a randomization element to the sneakers where you'll get a random color under a black swoosh. You can "cut the check" to reveal which color you got.

FOR EXTRA POINTS: There will be rarity associated with the different check colors, with one being considered the rarest / most valuable.

This will all have an interesting resell effect where to resell a pair as DS, you can't have cut the check. But cut checks with the rarest color revealed could end up becoming the most valuable.

Who knows, maybe I'm completely wrong, but that would be a really fun way to release these.
nike hype department should hire you - this some willy Wonka golden ticket ish

Bro you’re not supposed to DRINK the bong water

Anyone have any advice for cleaning these toeboxes or are they supposed to have this “drive you nuts” chalky look?
image.jpg

omg I love this shirt. where can I get? I loved this movie growing up and just rewatched it last week lol
I got it from a seller on IG. I couldn’t find the vintage one, so I got the bootleg joint. It’s one of my favorite movies as well childhood for sure.

af1s shippped

No update for me (got my order confirmation email at 10:01pm CT) other than the vinyl getting delivered already. Curious how shop app will display another tracking # on the same order / if it can. Cause all it shows is the tracking for the vinyl and says “partially delivered.” I honestly forgot I bought these til you posted lol.

Edit - oh wait, order status page. Duh 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom