Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Ended up getting the black KAWS tee. The St. Michael's pieces are too wild imo
1690643031338.png

You don’t even have them in hand you’re just speculating. But also who cares what someone else spends their money on. You like COTM, that’s cool do you.
I don't care, buy what you like. I posted my opinion and you got mad lol. Why do you care what I and others think?

😂😂 The commentary is way too deep on these. They are white on white air forces readily available. Lazy design…absolutely but majority of predominantly white forces are lazy if we being real.

Last edited:
That price is NOT gonna hold once people have them in hand (which no one does currently). And I say this as someone that bought em lol 🤦‍♂️
I’m honestly wondering what resell on the Cut the Checks are going to be.. Seems like people are pretty lukewarm on them and overall people are too receptive to new models from JB. Don C couldn’t move the 312s very well and only the Jordan Futures had any hype initially.

That price is NOT gonna hold once people have them in hand (which no one does currently). And I say this as someone that bought em lol 🤦‍♂️

I’m not saying it will. But its highlighting that there’s demand for this shoe even though its 99% identical to something you can walk into footlocker to get. It’ll still be worth something as trade bait

lol i know it sounds strange. we started a brand together earlier this year and has been gaining some good traction lately. so its not like a corporate job or anything lol

That's beautiful to hear. Congrats again.

I just purchased 3 shirts for my girls from a local start-up.

Back
Top Bottom