Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

1693540459463.png

1693540480993.png

Much better than the others

Does anyone know where I go to ask what's up with my okie dokie AF1's ? With shipment and such , it's been over a month and nothing

I'd cancel the order. These ain't it. It's just a money grab.
Isn't the whole deal that they bought the amount that pre-ordered from Nike and they're printing each shoe themselves? It's a blatant money grab. Everything with that guy is. Good luck getting your money back though. They're fighting the "it was a preorder, you owe us" fight.

Isn't the whole deal that they bought the amount that pre-ordered from Nike and they're printing each shoe themselves? It's a blatant money grab. Everything with that guy is. Good luck getting your money back though. They're fighting the "it was a preorder, you owe us" fight.

I would have if I didn't receive my pair about a month ago. I didn't know it would be this cheap. Travis can keep his cut the cheese sneakers.

7E48A381-454F-49C3-9F92-016B94A024E1.jpeg
157BF799-6B9A-4103-9138-826926C95372.jpeg

Kickin it with the phamlay in Jacksonville Flo Rida.

These are the perfect recreation shoes.

Speakin of witch…

Ayo, remember when Creative Recreaciones was a thang? Man… i know at least 20 percent of the cats in here either had a pair or really wanted a set. Lol.

I actually posted it right after , complete and TOTALLY unnecessary impulse cop for me. Love my Nocta AF1's (which doesn't mean nothing bit still appreciate a good nice all white AF1 ) and said hopefully these have at least COTM quality .....boy o boy was I wrong.

It is what it is. I'll sit on em till next summer if I can at least recoup my Funds im letting them go asap. If they still in that under retail steez I'll just rock em for said summer.

Going to a sneaker forum, then clicking a Travis Scott sneaker thread , possibly lurking in da shadows or from da rafters a la Sting then spending da time and effort to type that is wild b....

Am I Travis stan/fan? Naw...I do appreciate some of his music but that as far as it goes , copped da sneakers off impulse which yes I do regret and da St. Michael tee which is just fire and EYE really like it and that's as far as TS purchases have been , don't own any 1's , nothing ...just this okie doke which if done correctly would've been a solid pair of sneakers and a tee that I honestly really liked.

Back
Top Bottom