Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Too washed to understand what’s wild about it, I’m sure you kids can explain it to me but I’m too old to care.

Guy’s music is trash and he’s still got the power to bait mfs into buying screen printed women’s AF1s.

I don’t feel bad for anyone stuck with those garbage shoes. That’s what you get for being a hypebeast
I can honestly say that I have never listened to a single song by Travis Scott.

But being a diehard Wu-Tang/90s hip hop head, I just assume i’d hate it.

…but that doesn’t mean it’s bad.

Lmao some of this hate feels personal 😂
Nothing personal, he’s just another clown in a sea of them. I unfortunately caught sight of him at that Nike Basketball event and he had camo trash bags on his legs, completely covering his feet.

I’m pretty open minded to all music, given him a shot but it’s just objectively music for lames. On the bright side for anyone who loves him you have one less head competing for his shoes. The backward checkmark is not compelling to this guy.

I literally just like the OG mocha for the CW and the silhouette.

If the exact same shoe came out with a normal swoosh, I'd buy it. Same way I like the Terminator high in the Brown and Black CW.

Didn't know who he was until I saw the shoe. Go figure. Perhaps embarrassing, but that's how irrelevant he is to me.

It is possible to separate the "art" from the "artist" both terms being loosely used here.

If these were a Travis Scott release, how much would they be going for?
AE59B407-D5D4-4F82-9680-E049AA53D115.jpeg

Guy’s music is trash and he’s still got the power to bait mfs into buying screen printed women’s AF1s.

I don’t feel bad for anyone stuck with those garbage shoes. That’s what you get for being a hypebeast

Nothing personal, he’s just another clown in a sea of them. I unfortunately caught sight of him at that Nike Basketball event and he had camo trash bags on his legs, completely covering his feet.

I’m pretty open minded to all music, given him a shot but it’s just objectively music for lames. On the bright side for anyone who loves him you have one less head competing for his shoes. The backward checkmark is not compelling to this guy.
you-mad-big.gif

Get a sinking feeling that this has nothing to do with sneakers or music......

The only thing that’s petty is taking people’s money on loan to buy your own shoes to print your album name on just to rob people.

That’s what I don’t understand. My favorite artists don’t need the money that bad. It’s all a hustle while he fights little kids in the crowd and raps about the most trite stuff. You’d think people would see thru the hustle and not support it but there’s a large portion of this country that’s just as trite.

The only thing that’s petty is taking people’s money on loan to buy your own shoes to print your album name on just to rob people.

That’s what I don’t understand. My favorite artists don’t need the money that bad. It’s all a hustle while he fights little kids in the crowd and raps about the most trite stuff. You’d think people would see thru the hustle and not support it but there’s a large portion of this country that’s just as trite.

IMG_5678.jpeg

idk if youre a fan of the album it could be cool

i kept maybe 3 songs so id be pissed lol

after preme did the same **** idk what mfs expected

i dont think anyone went into this thinking "im super excited for a plain air force 1 with utopia screen printing" :lol: the hope was something different like the supreme or nocta air force 1s. i was hoping to use them to pad trades. ended up letting them go at at $10 loss becuase I was not going to wear them

what di supreme do different lol

quality was **** there too
One of them was made by Nike, the other was made by a third party after buying stock from Nike (which they couldn’t even fulfill so they used women’s shoes), all under the false pretense of this being a Nike release due to a collaborative relationship. One company put the product into the marketplace with their own money, the other used a preorder to pay for the entire paint job.

It was bait and switch. It’s trash business on top of a trash shoe to take money from his “fans” who have the musical discernment of a Sketchers customer

Back
Top Bottom