Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Are the jackoffs releasing in GR numbers? I saw like 7 cws dropping in the next year. Seems like a lot of internal effort to prop up the hype on his shoes.

They dropped The ball from a visual standpoint in my opinion. These don't look good on feet, and they're narrow and thin looking on feet, as far as materials go. We already know that with all of the hype surrounding his jordan 1,s collabs, and the limited production on these, yall are going to act like these are the greatest shoes designed by anybody in the shoe industry.

They Jordan 1 and Travis run was A1, but these look like Golf/Tennis shoes, as in Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi Tennis. Also, they don't have any bulkiness or thickness to them, in comparison to a Jordan 1 or any other Jordan for that matter. These look better in pictures, but in person they look flimsy and thin material wise.

I don't care how rare or limited a shoe is, it has to look good on feet for me to want them. They look lack luster once you put them on feet, looks like something is off about them to me. They don't stand out at all, looks very simple and basic to me. Goodluck to those who want them. The packaging and box and presentation is A1 and worth being sold separately. Wish they would do that with better looking shoes though.

I know yall not so much of a fan of the new Travis Scott trainers but since this the TS thread I’ll post these from Dj Khalid Ig which don’t look bad on feet.

IMG_1305.jpeg

IMG_1306.jpeg

IMG_1304.jpeg

IMG_0448.jpeg
Hit a lick on SoleSteals NTWRK App show last night, thought it was a glitch, copped so fast. This low under retail, I just knew they’d cancel. They actually shipped this afternoon. Happy to have these back after having to sell them a few years ago. Got the Olive pair back for free with eBay Topstar while I was still in there over the summer too 😮‍💨

IMG_0448.jpeg
Hit a lick on SoleSteals NTWRK App show last night, thought it was a glitch, copped so fast. This low under retail, I just knew they’d cancel. They actually shipped this afternoon. Happy to have these back after having to sell them a few years ago. Got the Olive pair back for free with eBay Topstar while I was still in there over the summer too 😮‍💨

If you can sit through some of those lives and pay attention to the app, they have some deals from time to time!

If you can sit through some of those lives and pay attention to the app, they have some deals from time to time!
That’s the thing, I hate those lives, I always go straight for whatever they have listed under buy it now& get out 😂 I can’t stand those auctions & fake, hypebeast posers talking about absolutely nothing while charging an arm & leg for whatever they’re selling 🤦🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
That’s the thing, I have those lives, I always go straight for whatever they have listed under buy it now& get out 😂 I can’t stand those auctions & fake, hypebeast posers talking about absolutely nothing while charging an arm & leg for whatever they’re selling 🤦🏾‍♂️

Lmao I do too. I turned of notifications but haven’t deleted the app “just in case” lol

Lost my topstar a month or two ago… 😅
Man, I could never buy anything when the sales went live, there was barely any pairs in the shoes you’d actually want & by the time all the errors & glitching was over nothing worth buying would be left, I was on the phone with CS after every drop with the same complaints, it was trash, but I got a few pairs of free shoes out of the membership 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

New, on foot, pics of the “Canary” Trav Lows. I personally don’t do 1 Lows, so they’re any easy pass in that sense, but I do like the yellow/blue, Laney-esque combo. Also old school Mariners colors, so that always gets me too, and the gum bottom works IMO.
074E7FB7-C0DC-4425-91E4-D81906F93DF7.jpeg
5480AEE7-ACD5-4E9D-A476-AA222E9A6A27.jpeg
0867344C-C6AB-4F31-8D07-12D890057093.jpeg
1379A09A-38CB-419C-8428-848D84B5A4F3.jpeg
723452EA-81DE-4568-A39A-0E32077EC5A5.jpeg
FE5C10DF-009F-4897-B4F2-80FDC16DB948.jpeg
58FD3A6C-2B13-4CCF-81BB-75CF11EE104A.jpeg
D0035795-2A34-452E-B1B5-4DD40A32F2C3.jpeg
A6EA556F-6F8C-44E4-94F7-FF914BC1AD3D.jpeg
C9177327-A4B1-42EE-8148-DF1E69F19D32.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom