Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

After many back and forth’s with myself I finally got these. Down sizing on my collection, I traded up some pairs I’ve had DS for quite some time. I want to mainly have some heaters, this being one of them.

Attachments

• IMG_0817.png
    IMG_0817.png
    755.5 KB · Views: 588
Not a TS hater by any means, got about 6 pairs but those are def one of my least favorites. I’ve been tempted just to have them in the collection but in the end just wasn’t worth it.

Not a TS hater by any means, got about 6 pairs but those are def one of my least favorites. I’ve been tempted just to have them in the collection but in the end just wasn’t worth it.
Only need the brown/white Og High & brown/black Lows the rest can go in the trash if you ask me especially that royal white pair. There’s a lot of great shoes but this ain’t a heater just a reseller 😂😂

I mess with the Frag lows heavy but was never work 1500-2k. Still got both OG’s though and somehow got the lows on SNKRS (biggest SNKRS win).
You right them lows are fire really think it’s over priced putting them in the trash was a bit over zealous but all of them aren’t as fire as ppl may think because the cost is 2k doesn’t equate heat.

After many back and forth’s with myself I finally got these. Down sizing on my collection, I traded up some pairs I’ve had DS for quite some time. I want to mainly have some heaters, this being one of them.

Frag highs snuck up on me. they look the most unappealing DS like that. Laced up with that leather broken in makes them look beautiful imo. Not the best out of all the 1s we got but easily top 2 in quality up with the orginal highs. If you want a pair, it’s worth it if you can find a deal on a nds or 9/10 used pair.

I mess with the Frag lows heavy but was never work 1500-2k. Still got both OG’s though and somehow got the lows on SNKRS (biggest SNKRS win).

Frag lows are arguable one of the best color ways to come out of the collab but easily the worst quality 1 from the group imo. Love em but I wouldn’t be in the market at these current prices

I’ve had both 6s and 4s in the past. As good as I think they are, imo they are some of the pairs that get the least amount of wear. I have all lows except the gold olive pair and both highs now.

Not feeling the canary’s dropping soon so that will be a pass for me.

Forgot about the IV’s.. they were nice but not great (over time) and the shape with all of the current IV’s make them a bit of an eyesore.. especially when/if that blue upper starts fading.Got them for retail at FA.. good times. Just moved them to fund some designer wear.

No ragrets.

Got rid of my 4s not too long ago too. They were DS and still looked good but I never saw my self choosing them over more modern 4s. Especially other collabs. I’d pick em up again for the low but def not a shoe I’d chase after.

All in all I feel like the trav collabs up to last year were pretty good. Biggest fumble has always been Nike/Travis choice not to grow this collab with the demand. And it’s kinda slap in the face that we’re getting olive versions of other colorways like it’s a consolation prize but no indication that they’ll increase stock by any meaningful amount. Doesn’t even like they’re planning on making this new release any more available than previous drops.

frag lows > frag highs… frag highs just look like a regular Jordan 1
i dont think anyone would debate that. only thing making the highs worth considering are the materials and the color blocking. I didnt really come around them until a friend got a pair and started wearing them. sold me from there

Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Pale Vanilla
Color: Pale Vanilla/Black-Cream II-Muslin
Style Code: DM7866-201 (men); DO5442-201 (PS); DO5441-201 (TD)
Release Date: Holiday 2024
Price: $150 (men); $60 (PS); $50 (TD)
1711050839740.png

Reactions: DSW
Back
Top Bottom