Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

4561BAC5-DCFB-424B-81FC-5AB42E66CB6A.jpeg

finally:nthat:

I’ve spent $1100 of my tax refund on four pairs of shoes over the last two weeks.

I thought about using the money to buy one personal grail instead.

But that would’ve even get me to second base for most of the better Travis Scott releases.

…which is literally insane.

Last edited:
The triple A variants of his shoes are so good that getting them now from StockX or goat would basically be a big gamble.. wouldn’t touch em with a stick

never paid retail for a Travis shoes but I own everyone AJ1 now outside of the golf’s. All traded for.

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo if you’re doing to spend the money anyway on shoes I’d spend it on the shoes that continue to get more and more and more expensive and out of reach. Grail shopping is about quality over quantity imo

never paid retail for a Travis shoes but I own everyone AJ1 now outside of the golf’s. All traded for.

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo if you’re doing to spend the money anyway on shoes I’d spend it on the shoes that continue to get more and more and more expensive and out of reach. Grail shopping is about quality over quantity imo
Totally agree.

I'm trying to get rid of some pairs on eBay and coming to the realization that I don't own many shoes that have any resell value.

I thought I'd be able to unload my 85 NGs with no problem.

...but it's not happening.

The lowest price for a pair of used 2019 mochas in my size on ebay is a $1000.

...I said used.

Gotta get over the sticker shock. You just admitted you spent more than that recently on shoes.
ADVERTISEMENT

Also have to make it easier on yourself to roll shoes you’re willing to get rid of into shoes you actually want. I’ve posted many times here that I have a select few Instagram resellers that I trust to do trades with. We negotiate value for the shoes I’m trading and it goes towards the price of the shoes I want. Usually puts me in a place where I’m making money on the expensive shoe too because they’re getting More valuable while I’m also getting rid of shoes that usually aren’t.

If I didn’t already have a pair, this is the type of deal I’d be looking to do trades for

The lowest price for a pair of used 2019 mochas in my size on ebay is a $1000.

...I said used.
That’s pretty crazy. I had to double check that I “only” paid $585 for mine right before COVID started. I thought that was too high at the time, but really wanted them.

Back
Top Bottom