Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

1728485938421.png

Top 3?

Mine are

1. Frags
2. Mocha
3. Reverse mocha

Top 3 for me, coincidentally my most worn pairs.

1. Frags
2. OG mochas
3. Reverse mochas

reverse olives pretty nice too, I like it bit more than the first olives. And then bottom of the barrel are the phantoms and canary

When should I call Nike or UPS?

My pair was out for delivery on Oct 4 and by 7pm. It didn’t get delivered that day. Tracking has been stuck at UPS facility since then. It’s now Oct 9… and still says “The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.”

Smh. Worse feeling than taking the L.

When should I call Nike or UPS?

My pair was out for delivery on Oct 4 and by 7pm. It didn’t get delivered that day. Tracking has been stuck at UPS facility since then. It’s now Oct 9… and still says “The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.”

Smh. Worse feeling than taking the L.
should have already filed a ticket w/ UPS or called the facility/ manager to see what they can do if possible
then contact nike is that fails

Status changed to: “Information not available”

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you are the sender, please check with the receiver to confirm delivery. Otherwise, you may start a claim to provide a resolution.

I have never had a Nike order lost package for 10+ years. Didn’t get pass the final boss. My first TS x Jordan will have to wait.

Got a 20% code from Nike but seems like all the good stuff are excluded.

Onto the next one.

I went ahead paid to beat the final boss, $6 for ups store drop off.

Think it pissed off my driver as there is one nice solid punch to the top of the cactus jack packaging. Doesn't help that "CJ Fulfillment" is in the from location on the label either...

But yeah, W complete.

You guys think the price will drop in two-three weeks or go up? I gotta go to jail on the 18th for two weeks. If I order them now from goat app I won't get them in time. Sometimes shoes have flaws so I won't have a chance to contact goat app if these shoes have flaws. If I order today I'll have to wait till I'm out of jail to unbox them. If I order the when I get out of jail I can unbox them as soon as I get them. If they have flaws I can contact goat app or return them.

You guys think the price will drop in two-three weeks or go up? I gotta go to jail on the 18th for two weeks. If I order them now from goat app I won't get them in time. Sometimes shoes have flaws so I won't have a chance to contact goat app if these shoes have flaws. If I order today I'll have to wait till I'm out of jail to unbox them. If I order the when I get out of jail I can unbox them as soon as I get them. If they have flaws I can contact goat app or return them.

IMG_8422.gif

Tyler James Williams What GIF by ABC Network

IMG_2445.gif

Does goat not deliver to jail?

Back
Top Bottom