Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

You guys think the price will drop in two-three weeks or go up? I gotta go to jail on the 18th for two weeks. If I order them now from goat app I won't get them in time. Sometimes shoes have flaws so I won't have a chance to contact goat app if these shoes have flaws. If I order today I'll have to wait till I'm out of jail to unbox them. If I order the when I get out of jail I can unbox them as soon as I get them. If they have flaws I can contact goat app or return them.
IMG_1869.jpeg

Idk what's funnier between that post, and ol boy who be in here (and every other thread for that matter) writing soliloquies about how angry that he is that people don't want to pay resell lmao.

You guys think the price will drop in two-three weeks or go up? I gotta go to jail on the 18th for two weeks. If I order them now from goat app I won't get them in time. Sometimes shoes have flaws so I won't have a chance to contact goat app if these shoes have flaws. If I order today I'll have to wait till I'm out of jail to unbox them. If I order the when I get out of jail I can unbox them as soon as I get them. If they have flaws I can contact goat app or return them.
Will Smith Prison GIF

Price will go up. I don't know how to advise you on anything else. Godspeed bro.

1728755532280.png

1728755543754.png

this color lace is prob the move but these are too bright, something in between these & the caramel stock ones that come with them i think would set them off

I’ll pray for you brother.

IMG_4803.jpeg

Lmao, bro you need to worry about that bid and not that bid....

Hi all. Sizing question. Here’s my details:

My TTS = 10 (borderline narrow feet)

AJ1 highs - 9.5
AJ1 retro low OG shadows - 9.5
AJ1 retro low TS medium olives - 9.5

The TS medium olives are definitely bigger than the shadows. I don’t lace tight, just barely snug. I could have gone down 1/2 size for an overall snugger fit. They are okay, starting to crease and will keep ‘em though. I am on the look out for some TS frag lows. Should I go down 1/2 size on ‘em (9)?

AJ1 highs - 9.5

The TS medium olives are definitely bigger than the shadows. I don’t lace tight, just barely snug. I could have gone down 1/2 size for an overall snugger fit. They are okay, starting to crease and will keep ‘em though. I am on the look out for some TS frag lows. Should I go down 1/2 size on ‘em (9)?

Uhhh based on this I’d say your tts actually is 9.5.

What shoes do you actually wear in a 10? I'm an 11 TTS, but prefer my AJ1s, Dunks, Foams, Kobes a half size up due to slightly wide feet. I can get away with 10.5 in like 6s, 7s, 10s, 11s and 13s but a whole FULL size down is a BIG discrepancy. Can't fathom fitting anything in a 10.

What shoes do you actually wear in a 10? I'm an 11 TTS, but prefer my AJ1s, Dunks, Foams, Kobes a half size up due to slightly wide feet. I can get away with 10.5 in like 6s, 7s, 10s, 11s and 13s but a whole FULL size down is a BIG discrepancy. Can't fathom fitting anything in a 10.
Running shoes like Saucony and Brooks = size 10. AJ1 highs and AJ1 lows (shadows) = size 9.5. I have borderline narrow and flat feet. The TS medium olives definitely feel roomier than the shadows. I heard TS lows run larger than low OGs and to go down a half size.

AJ1 highs - 9.5

You have a pair of TS 1 lows and you think you probably could’ve gone down 1/2 size. Wouldn’t you be the better judge than a random NTer since you already know how they fit your feet?

Back
Top Bottom