Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

From jordan brand's downtown LA event last night
????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????

What event was this at n for?
Public or Private?
at jumpman LA 620 south broadway
heard it was friends and family

j1.png
j2.png
j3.png

I love the various laces. Gives us a lot of options.

I'm not worried at all about the resell prices right now. Keep calm and eat in April.

Nobody needs to be paying resell for a shoe that’ll come out in April. That’s like the souls who overpaid for skylons and concords. And even if stock will be a lot lower than the shoes I mentioned, it def won’t be in the rack range

Nobody needs to be paying resell for a shoe that’ll come out in April. That’s like the souls who overpaid for skylons and concords. And even if stock will be a lot lower than the shoes I mentioned, it def won’t be in the rack range
I’ve never understood paying the early price either. But **** it’s been going on forever. And some people just have the money to “flex”.

Mostly YouTubers, people that wanna flex on Instagram, celebrities and people who got the money and want to impress other grown men who buy shoes early. To us it looks stupid but to them they don’t really care because they have the disposable income for that. Shoetubers in general is a dying platform they get around 10,000s of views instead of 100,000s of views how it used to be so them getting the shoe early in months time is big to them. People who buy shoes months ahead of time don’t really buy them for the “greatest value I could get” aspect.

About to get a car service in April. I'm fiending for these. Like these way more than the OW AJ1s

Can only imagine if these come out in some nice color ways. Would love to have seen an off white version with the swoosh like this and then see how people would have reacted with the different materials and textures, sewn on backwards swoosh, etc. I like the design of the shoe regardless of whether associated with Travis Scott, but think they could have been take to another level with material options and better colors. Hopefully will be more to come....

Yeah I can hold off until April...Not getting a stack out of me for a pair at this point...
Exactly. And the people paying resale for them now are just doing it to flex via all their social media accounts. Then when we get to the wider release date, in some form of fashion they’re all gonna say “they’re dope, but not as dope as when they dropped in Feb,” or “I rocked them for a few weeks, but then flipped them for (fill in the blank)” or some other BS.

Would be dope if Nike gave those who bought the 4s early access in April :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom