Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Her money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> his money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your money

lol at saying you'd pass if she came calling. You're full of ****.

OMG Money? Lol geez where do I start? So because she has more money than I that means by default I should bow at her feet and beg her for marriage? Lmao. Can’t believe you’re making the “money” argument while we’re talking celebrities. Like who doesn’t she have more money than? You’re so lost in the “save a ho” sauce that I can’t even argue with you man. You got it lol.

OMG Money? Lol geez where do I start? So because she has more money than I that means by default I should bow at her feet and beg her for marriage? Lmao. Can’t believe you’re making the “money” argument while we’re talking celebrities. Like who doesn’t she have more money than? You’re so lost in the “save a ho” sauce that I can’t even argue with you man. You got it lol.
Nobody said beg her for anything. You stated you'd pass. Like if she came calling, you would blow her off. That's laughable.

Damn my day just got a lil more exspensive. Forgot I put in for them yeezys on sns and just got that dam payment email for 309. Smh n hit on snkrs for foams. Quick 550 out my account.

Nobody said beg her for anything. You stated you'd pass. Like if she came calling, you would blow her off. That's laughable.

Smh Bro I’m a man lol. Never said I wouldn’t smash lol. Of course I’d hit. That’s not saying much because there not too many women that I wouldn’t to be honest (I’m weak lol). I responded to the notion that someone would be crazy or stupid to pass on her because she’s “supposedly” attractive with money. Who care’s? She’s just another chic at the end of the day and that’s HER money, not mines. Let’s just say if she called I wouldn’t be as excited as say..you would be lol. But yeah, I’d hit. You got me there lol.

At least we're on the same page now.

Good. And when I said “I’d pass” I meant that I wouldn’t actually date her for an extended period of time or pursue an actual relationship with her because she’s ultimately not my type like that. That’s all. Each his own man. It’s all good.

money aside, kylie aint even top 10. so many other chicks out there who look better than her IMO. shes not ugly tho.
id hit it tho. but dont get that twisted/confused with "omg shes so bad im in love". id hit, thats it. i wouldnt cuff that. unless im a simp and im in it for the money. shes just like the dozens of chicks i see on the streets of NYC that id wana hit and then just quit.

Back
Top Bottom