Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Wish I'd grabbed the pants when they dropped on his site. Was so shocked by the shoes I completely forgot to look for any clothes.

want it just a snkrs drop at this point?

idk what a discord group gonna do for ya with snkrs
You never know. Some of the other retailers could do online drops. TS could possibly drop again on release day. There’s slight hope for anything so I wanted to take a chance even if it increases my chances just a little.

We need high res pics of every single angle to legit check when these hit StockX, fakes too good on these.

I dont shop at Footaction :smh:

Woulda signed up and prob hit knowing my luck
I made sure to buy my 4s there today, my Footaction just reset in Feb & I just got it up a couple hundred past gold status, this is gonna be tight :smh:

I signed up and bought my kids some shoes. $225 ain’t that bad and they got birthdays coming up. Gold status aka 10 min head start gang

no shade do what you do

but no one actually wears their shoes most people flip anyways i'm fine with it. but i mean one second on sneaker twitter the whole world of shoes is brick or nah....

remember when people wanted more limited shoes to feel special lies it was more limited so i can sell. oh then strike out and cry about resellers, all the while they mad they cant resell

again most people wanna flip and that's fine your pair your life. just like i don't care about resellers i don't care when people pay resell. some people wish they could flip then in the same breath cry about someone paying resell.

people actually say i would never wear those when i have some heat on. i'm like if it got to the point when im in this to resell i could work a day of overtime make the same money i get flipping and quit sneakers. then again people money situations different i understand young kids in college looking for lick, i understand using these to fund other shoes, i understand the whole game on both sides hence it doesnt bother me. i hate striking out cause i'm competitive, but not cause someone hit for lick.

Nah I feel it. I love sneakers but could never see myself wearing $1,000 on my feet. I get the same amount of joy putting on shadow 1s so it’s different for everyone.

10 mins aint gone help when you got twitter sending out check in codes to 1 million plus smh..krazy but its true..
What you mean... that’s how it works tho, it’s basically still a raffle

All that matter is if you can make it there

What you mean... that’s how it works tho, it’s basically still a raffle

All that matter is if you can make it there

From I understand 10 min head start folks get their names pulled first. Just raffles within the brackets

I take it that most of yall must be NEW to this 10min HS especially FTA.. 10min means nothing when everyone has it. Hence with the FOG 1s through FTL i had 5 accounts all 10mins lmao all Ls Same with the big bangs in boston FTA 3 accounts 10mins.. nada

that pointless *** flyer

**** might as well say " we are backdooring our pairs, you have no chance"
i have never o
AJ1_TS_CAPSULE_COLLECTION_03389_original.jpg
still no shipping confirmation for my track suit :emoji_bear:

I take it that most of yall must be NEW to this 10min HS especially FTA.. 10min means nothing when everyone has it. Hence with the FOG 1s through FTL i had 5 accounts all 10mins lmao all Ls Same with the big bangs in boston FTA 3 accounts 10mins.. nada
no ones new... we understand how it works. yes everyone has it but someone gotta win.. I've won and ive lost

ive won more yeezys than anything else an this was when 350 hype was at an all time high then I started losing on Jordans :lol:

I use the foot apps for all these releases man. I get how it works. I even asked the managers if they know the algorithm that picks it. They just say it’s random within the bracket.

Y’all gotta stop being negative all the time lbs

[still no shipping confirmation for my track suit :emoji_bear:[/QUOTE]

Same. Ordered the track pants and hoodie and no shipping yet. I sent them an email today asking for an update on status. We shall see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom