Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

If I buy $225 worth of kicks off Footaction today, will I get Platinum status in time?
If you buy in store today your status should update by tomorrow or Tuesday. If you buy online I think it takes a day or two after your stuff ships

Shoulda known Sunday would be a wrap, did a loop around the block at UNDFTD I’d rather pay resell then to break a sweat today. 700+ at 1pm

Whew I was gonna go down for the raffle but once I heard about that line i decided to pass - I value my time more than a pair of sneakers

Undefeated does raffles all the time, how they haven’t got this down to a science yet is beyond me. It was a massive circle of people just walking up to the front and trying to squeeze in, some successfully and some not. There’s two dudes up front with tickets and that’s it. No structure to it at all, no ropes, no security, nothing. Supreme the only shop that knows what the **** they’re doing, I guess.

Undefeated does raffles all the time, how they haven’t got this down to a science yet is beyond me. It was a massive circle of people just walking up to the front and trying to squeeze in, some successfully and some not. There’s two dudes up front with tickets and that’s it. No structure to it at all, no ropes, no security, nothing. Supreme the only shop that knows what the **** they’re doing, I guess.

to be fair, supreme only been doing it right the last 2-3 years lol

CEBBAE26-48CB-4E66-B67E-A113DB70BC2A.jpeg
McCafé strikes again:nthat:

Undefeated raffles are usually pretty smooth, the hype was real there today :lol: Glad I got my entry in

Anyone else waiting for their pair to be delivered from Travis website shock drop? Or did everyone get theirs by now?

Wondering if the undercut wave has ended

Back
Top Bottom