Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

C012E657-E2FB-4819-8E0C-E315163507EE.jpeg
FA733A28-07BA-4C0D-AE70-F7775BF5E84C.jpeg
why does everyone in here sound like they gonna cop like 3 pairs each
I always win multiples. Won 4 UNC off white, 4 Levis , 2 Chicago off white so on and so forth.

These will be a breeze :wink:

$600 is my magic number on these. If they hit that I'm scooping. If they don't drop that low I just won't get them.

Why do you say that?

I think the system of having to spend a certain amount of money to access a tier just to have a chance is pure horse ****. They don't get good merchandise as is. At least with KITH I know I have a shot as I've won twice there before with the last shoe being the TS Air Force.

I think the system of having to spend a certain amount of money to access a tier just to have a chance is pure horse ****. They don't get good merchandise as is. At least with KITH I know I have a shot as I've won twice there before with the last shoe being the TS Air Force.

u just described the footlocker, footaction and champs apps. just cause u never win on em dont mean they suck lol. your luck just sucks.

people who have never won from KITH before could say the same that KITH is trash cause they have no chance cause they never won.

its all relative.

you sure that's how that app works? fcfs?
Its a reservation system. When you entered + Your Head start time. (How much you spend only matters for your platinum status......10,000 Vs 1000 is irrelevant )

Folks will tell you otherwise..............But I`ve been winning since the white OVO 12. I`d take my hypothosis of how it works over anyone elses.

u just described the footlocker, footaction and champs apps. just cause u never win on em dont mean they suck lol. your luck just sucks.

people who have never won from KITH before could say the same that KITH is trash cause they have no chance cause they never won.

its all relative.

It does suck. It forces you to purchase product to enter a tiered system which then doesn't ensure you'll even get them. You have no shot if you're not Gold or Platinum. With KITH, CNCPTS, Extra Butter and SNKRS it's a legit free for all and you don't have to spend money to win.

Tried to get my 1 friend that would do a raffle for me to go y'day but he was busy with work smh... That shock TS drop was my best bet. Now hoping Kith does a raffle that I FINALLY win.
He was busy with work? Lol like he run on your time....if I was him I would've hit the raffle for myself and if I hit keep em for myself
Patiently waiting for the SNS raffle to pop up. The raffles been good to me
From what I've heard end nor sns will be doing an online raffle for these...hope I'm wrong though.

The amount of stock per size still matters, of course.

And, stores get 20% of the stock for employees. The only way they can "Backdoor" is if the manager doesnt enter the right amount available to the public into the computer before the cut off.

This is also why for some stores, none (or very little) get reserved (because they had a rough string of not getting their shipment in until its too late the last few months).

My thoughts are also supported by the information ive received by footlocker employees.

But again, take it however you`d like, its up to you..........But i never lose when i enter right away.

It does suck. It forces you to purchase product to enter a tiered system which then doesn't ensure you'll even get them. You have no shot if you're not Gold or Platinum. With KITH, CNCPTS, Extra Butter and SNKRS it's a legit free for all and you don't have to spend money to win.

its not really hard to get a 10 min headstart. if you cop 2 releases from footlocker u fullfill the requirements right there. do u never ever cop anything from footlocker or any of those stores? clothes work too, not just shoes.

basically, if youre a regular shopper there, this shouldnt even be an issue for you. buuuuuuut, if you dont ever shop there for anything whatsoever and youre only now wanting to use the app just to cop a hyped release, then yea of course this is gonna be an issue.

ive won plenty on the apps, and also lost a fair amount. in my experience, its usually pretty fair.

Back
Top Bottom