Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Make sure you pay resell before Saturday

Price going up

Been tryna tell people this. All this random stock numbers and large store list is giving people a false sense of confidence. After these sell out prices are going to creep back up steadily. It's going to be another Black Toe Union situation. Lol I'm not even flipping my pair but I can see a lot of resellers are about to eat.

Been tryna tell people this. All this random stock numbers and large store list is giving people a false sense of confidence. After these sell out prices are going to creep back up steadily. It's going to be another Black Toe Union situation. Lol I'm not even flipping my pair but I can see a lot of resellers are about to eat.

You’re back.

Prices are going to dip.. they can eat that. Believe what you want; I'm speaking it into existence.. retail or a dipped price hack in my personal pair :lol:

Unions did drop for a little while though LOL.

Unions did drop for a little while though LOL.

Oh yeah the dip is real. But you have to factor in the hype was on the blue. Once people realized black was the better color prices sky rocketed. The TS 1s are gonna dip maybe another $100-150 and then rise up. Hype is stupid for them and they have a gimmick. People who don't buy asap are gonna be super sad.

Oh yeah the dip is real. But you have to factor in the hype was on the blue. Once people realized black was the better color prices sky rocketed. The TS 1s are gonna dip maybe another $100-150 and then rise up. Hype is stupid for them and they have a gimmick. People who don't buy asap are gonna be super sad.

But originally you said they won’t dip. :rofl:

LEGIT CHECK PLEASE! He wants 500!!

Screenshot_20190506-193832_Mercari.jpg
Screenshot_20190506-193842_Mercari.jpg
Screenshot_20190506-193850_Mercari.jpg
Screenshot_20190506-193857_Mercari.jpg
Screenshot_20190506-193905_Mercari.jpg

Guys use common sense!!!!!! They going for $850 on stockx and this guys wants $500... don’t be dumb.

cactus jack text on the side panel. seems like this is one of the small flaw on the the 1:1 reps. some are saying it's off centered.

of course, in due time they'll be able to correct it.

Thanks to yall I didn't do it, but I was close! Just wanted to flip em before the price dip so I can get another pair of BC4s.
I'll just try my luck on the 1th...

Lol I misspoke(typed) everything dips. But these aren't going to bottom out.

But doesn’t “bottom out” only mean the lowest selling point? These have to have a lowest selling point, so yes, they will “bottom out.” :lol:

But doesn’t “bottom out” only mean the lowest selling point? These have to have a lowest selling point, so yes, they will “bottom out.” :lol:

Lol might need to back to lurking I'm making a fool of myself.

Back
Top Bottom