Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Thought this might be helpful for those trying to pick out what laces option to go with.

How do y'all rank them?

IMG_20190506_210654.jpg
IMG_20190506_212152.jpg
IMG_20190506_213703.jpg
IMG_20190506_220344.jpg
IMG_20190506_214949.jpg
Bro thanks for taking the time to lace em all up!

Black, brown, Light brown, red, pink for me, on that order

You guys really want the price not to fall so you can sell. Lol it worked kinda with the wotherspooons. These are abt 100000, market will flood this weekend. Nike is doing Leo not a draw which means ok numbers. Unions was very unique cause 1 these never hit tier 0 places and 2 they were scarce.

They confirmed a LEO drop?

You seem to already have pairs on lock since you're offering pre-orders. What the inventory looking like for these? :nerd:. Is that 100k number floating around about right?

People here said the SW 97/1s were around 100k and I struck on hard on those too :lol:

Inventory for TS 1 is gonna be high. At least at the boutiques/Nike stores carrying them. Honestly, if you’re local to a foot action jump man store (LA, Chicago, and brookyln) and you have multiple accounts, you have a decent shot at winning a pair

Social status will backdoor I’m north side don’t even know If its worth the traffic

See...calling winners of the day of release seems like it opens the door for all kinds of backdooring. I'll be putting my name in the raffle, just in case but my hopes are not high for this. I am hoping for a Houston SNKRS Pass this week. Maybe at the Travis shop in Rice Village.

still think these will be cheaper than unions those were more limited.
More initial demand for these than unions. Outside of LA no one knows of union. All the celebs/athletes/wannaBeRappers are going to be after these.

Back
Top Bottom