Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

ill comment 3 friends and post my size on the post but ill NEVER repost a picture on my IG to enter a raffle

thats dead
I tag 3 sneaker heads anyway, so it's all good. I barely post on my page, heck makes you think I'll post some sneakers for a silly chance of winning :rolleyes

My boy tags me all the time on those IG raffles. He won i think a few pairs. But I’m lazy. I don’t feel like finding 3 friends and all that Jazz. Just let me do a regular sign up raffle and I’ll move on with my day lol

people have made accounts dedicated to just reposting photos to enter raffles. Its more tedious than anything, and the lazy people that don't do it (like me) means the chances are higher of them winning. But other obvious factors comes into play as well such as rigged or fake raffle

my buddy enters those often, and most times tags me on twitter ig etc as most times thats 1 of the requirements (post pic, tag friends, follow, retweet etc etc). i dont bother to do it because your chances are slim to none especially if its a well known company/twitter/ig, but i dont mind when he tags me. hes never won tho, that i know of.

tenor.gif

281fda6ee92d77b934ce126cb008095d.jpg

Find some used on offer up 6 months from now.

SMH I was actually able to enter the EB raffle yesterday.. so I guess they’re cancelling that? This shoe was not meant to be

Wait a minute! How much are these in the states? On Sunday sneakers eu said that these were £140 now they are £165???

Bingo people speaking confidently on stock numbers as if they have a credible sources. Only thing for certain is releases are going to be stupid and hectic.

basically all hyped releases i don't even get hyped no more im like well here we go.

i know how NBA players feel like on the big stage. i have been doing this so long game 7 feels like preseason. im ready for the madness

usually more fun when i have my pair locked early or i don't want it. fun to view the madness with no skin in the game

I need a 9.5 and I’m nervous. I wasn’t this anxious on the first zebra and Peebra drop. And that was a rumored 15k pairs lmao

Back
Top Bottom